GP32 GP32 source

Rattboi

Certified Guru
Hey, I just read somebody's post that there should be a centralized place to get GP32 sourcecode from, including abandoned source. I have to mention (again!!!) that I already set one of these up, but nobody ever goes there I guess. I kinda picked a crappy spot for it, but it was easiest way to do it at the time. Also, it hasn't been updated for a few months. But there are a few emulator's source in there (including mine), along with other ports code and such. I've been trying to set up a website with someone that has time to maintain it. Actually, I could maintain the source, but I don't like web development. Anyways, what you guys are looking for is at yahoo groups here. You have to have a yahoo account, but that's free. It's part of the yahoo group for gp32dev. Anyways, hopefully this is good for now, until we figure out a better place to host this at. Have fun, coders!

uhm...maybe i can....

i've a little server with my small retrocomputing community at http://reload.bbk.com
(it's only in italian but just for yr curiosity: it is a bimonthly - printed - magazine about retrocomputing and retroprogramming). There is not a good community center about gp32 in italy....well...as i just said....maybe i can (after my next university's exam) :)

well

i've got a good host... with 100% unlimited traffic.
So on changing my main site I'll be able to make something useful for gp32 community

Back