GP32 grilled

QuasaR

Website
www.echtzeitroolen.de
Hi there! Stupid me, I've "grilled" my GP32 with 9V and now after some minutes it's always fading away (same when I had low batterie-power)... Does anybody knows a workaround to get it back to work?! PLEASE HELP! I'm starving without my GP... :(

if you give me a derailed description of how you hooked it up i MIGHT be able to help. but if you put 9v into your gp32 it is prolly dead :( sorry for your loss

No problem, I grilled my GP32 too and I fixed it.
Just search this forum for some posts from me with the title "Fixed my GP", there will be a manual how to fix it.
Good luck

grilled.jpg

Hi there!
Thx for the suggestions TNT (btw could you send me your email since I'm also german & want to know a little bit more about your fix... Drop me a mail @ quasar_ctr(at)gmx.de), but today I visited my favorite electro-man who tested the diode and it was okay. He suggested that I have a heating problem, since it always fades out after some minutes and then needs some time to cool off before starting again for a while... :( Because it slowly fades with 3V (the LED turns red and then the FLU switchs off and then the GP32 goes to sleep...) I've treid 4,5V. Then it doesn't fade but switches off immedieatly after some time... Anybody a REAL suggestion, I'm still laughing my ass off because of this "nice" comments...

QuasaR posted on Oct 4 2003 at 10:56 AM said:
Because it slowly fades with 3V (the LED turns red and then the FLU switchs off and then the GP32 goes to sleep...)
Um... That sounds like low batteries... And the LED is red all the time, weather there is lots of power or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably don't know how to eat with a knife and fork because they're set up backwards.

Uh, they're not backwards to me. I use my right hand to hold the fork and my left to cut the steak. That way I don't have to constantly switch hands just to take a bite of a steak. And who really gives a flying nun about where I put my eating utensils, they all end up in the dishwasher anyways.

Back