Gp32/gp2X/wiz/dingoo Coding Competition

I've been waiting sooo patiently for the results. Are they coming out soon? I'd love to see what people have done and no once can release until after the results, so I'm starting to get antsy...

fr0zen said:
I've been waiting sooo patiently for the results. Are they coming out soon? I'd love to see what people have done and no once can release until after the results, so I'm starting to get antsy...
The entries were published three weeks ago, get them here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/52839-pandora-angst-coding-competition/

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got some more judging results today. I am cutting it off here because of the frustration of the people who entered and those who want to know the results. Any judges who havent gotten their results to me by today need not bother sending them through. I will compile the results I have in the next 48 hours and announce the winners.

Can I please repeat my request that these games all get packaged into a *single* zip file for easy download? That way I can try all of these games at the same time, and I think it would be a wonderful package for other new Wiz/GP2X/Dingoo/Pandora owners to download - a single Zip and many games!

Thanks for the update =)

I think a month is a good time to judge these games, isn´t it?
But, even if it is going to take 2 or 3 months to judge (the time doesnt matter),
telling the people the date of results help to contain their angst =P

If you are going to open another competition in the future, this is my advice. ;)

Results are live, I'm going to bed. Click my signature.

@torpor: archives for each platform are online.

Somebody post a news thread please and let gp32spain & dingoonity know.

woohoooo... thanks iorgy77!

Now if only i could see signatures :)

edit: For those without signatures: http://pacc2010.xiik.net/results.png or see the first post

I would like to thank everyone who was involved in the pacc compo.
Especially Iorgy77 for the organization, but also all that people who donated, as well as the judges and everyone who submited their games/apps to the compo.
We had a tough competition and a lot of cool games were submitted.
I hope the developement of the games won't cease and we will see some post-compo updates :)

Thanks to everyone again.

PS. We will definitely develop Tower of Gówno further on. Have some interesting new features and monsters in plans :)

I had planned on doing updates to UDS if it placed. Unfortunately no luck. Don't take it wrong, I'm very happy with the place UDS landed.

Congrats to all the winners and thank you, iOrgy, matey for making it all happen. B) :pandora2ut4:

congratulations.gif

despite of the really sad place of CoolDown (was it really SO bad? :D) i will continue developing it (especially because the entry was still in a half-(or maybe quarter)-ready state

Well i'm happy :) with my result .

I have near zero experience in game development (infact i'm not a programmer at all ) and also this is my first entry on a competition..

Anyway I have made some improvements on my game port (KETM ) and now i have also done this for Wiz.
I have now diagonals work for example...

So congrats to the winners and who have joined on this great compo ...see you on the next competition .

iorgy77, you should creat a news entry in the news zone so we get it on the front page. If you like, i can create it for you.

Thanks to everyone who participated. We got a lot of nice games. And congratz to the winners. I dont have a dingoo so i hope someone will make a youtube video of first place :)

/Uni

Back