Gp32 Flu Hardware Problem

swisscheese

Still Fresh
I have 3 GP32 one of this dont work fine.I can only MP3,MoviePark and Games that dont need Freelancher Play.Its not a BLU+.When i put a Sd Card i with Freelancher in the damage GP her dont Load the Games.Can`t Anivone Help me??
PLEASE!!!

fyi, posting the same topic multiple times is not going get you answers any quicker.
have you tried using another launcher like Wind Ups instead of using free launcher?

swisscheese posted on Feb 15 2005 at 07:02 PM said:
I have 3 GP32 one of this dont work fine.I can only MP3,MoviePark and Games that dont need Freelancher Play.Its not a BLU+.When i put a Sd Card i with Freelancher in the damage GP her dont Load the Games.Can`t Anivone Help me??
PLEASE!!!

Could you take a deep breath and repeat that again please.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry im little bit stupid.Im insert a SMC Card,not a SD Card.My other 2 GPs Works fine.Freelancher i not the Problem,the damage GP on the Screen come the Freelancher,but when im Push Start want the GP not Load the Files (Games ect.).

You sure there are games on the SMC? :p
If there are, are you sure they're in the correct folder? (GPMM I think it is)

Edit: Or are you saying that the SMC doesn't work in one of the GP32s, but it works fine in the others?

I have no idea what could be causing that problem. o_O

Is it Possible that my GP DATA can`t Read from the SMC Card but not Record?The Damage GP dont want fine Install Files,but with my others 2 it go`s.It`s Hardware Devect-Im think-.I Buy the 3 GP`s by Lik Sang Honkong and I`m from Switzerland.I think i have no Guarate of this this Product and Send back is very expensiv.

Sigh... not to sound horrible but... you have 3 gp32's and you are complaining about expensive shipping? There are some folks on this board who wish they could afford 1 gp32. Please don't talk about expensive shipping when you are sitting on such a stock pile of toys.

I^m ont Talk bout 1 or 2 or 100 GP32.Its not m Problem when you have not a GP.My question,have Anyvone the same Problem and how cand im Self Repair.Im not Rich my Idea was to sell the GP in Swiss Country.Im a great Fan of GP32 and Open Surce Consoles-like Dreamcast.

Lets get a couple of things straight ...

3 x gp32s
1 x smc

Smc works fine on two
All gp32s are using Freelaucnher
1 gp32 wont load anything on the smc

Have you writing to the smc using pc link?

Back