Gp Hardware Problems

swisscheese

Still Fresh
I have 3 GP32 one of this dont work fine.I can only MP3,MoviePark and Games that dont need Freelancher Play.Its not a BLU+.When i put a Sd Card i with Freelancher in the damage GP her dont Load the Games.Can`t Anivone Help me??
PLEASE!!!

swisscheese posted on Feb 16 2005 at 02:51 AM said:
I have 3 GP32 one of this dont work fine.I can only MP3,MoviePark and Games that dont need Freelancher Play.Its not a BLU+.When i put a Sd Card i with Freelancher in the damage GP her dont Load the Games.Can`t Anivone Help me??
PLEASE!!!

What?

Try speaking English please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like something needs registering? :huh:

I dunno. Do you need to register freelauncher to each :gp32_console:

I guess this might be it :unsure:

White Demon posted on Feb 16 2005 at 02:10 AM said:
swisscheese posted on Feb 16 2005 at 02:51 AM said:
PLEASE!!!

What?

Try speaking English please.

lets try to translate him :p :

Hi, I actually have 3 GP32s and one of those doesnt work correctly at all. I can only run applications which dont need the Freelauncher, such as the official MP3 Player, MoviePark or games that dont need the launcher.. No, it's not a BLU+, I'm sure of that! [Now its gonna be hard] When I put a SD Card with Freelauncher saved on it in this GP32, the gp32 won't load the games. Can anyone help me?

:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back