Gp32 Flu Problem

lolo75

Still Fresh
Website
laurentvial.free.fr
Hello,

During a link with USB the light from the GP 32 Flu disabled. Now i don't have any more light but GP 32 still working. After changing the batteries the problem remains the same. I use the new firmware from Gamepark (beta). I'm wondering if there is a link between this firmware and the flu light because now when i'm selecting a mode like Play or Pc Link a dark screen appears for one second before normal screen. Does anyone have an idea about this problem ? How can i managed for restoring the flu light function ?

Thanks for your help

Thanks for you response. I think you're right there is no link between flu function and firmware :(
I guess there is interference between my GP 32 USB port and flu but i'm not sure cause i don't succeeded to repair it as this time.

Thanks again :)

the flu is direckly connectet to the power, have nothing to do with usb/software/firmware and so on.
try leaving it on for some time the flu should slowly come back (like V3X sayd)

and next time try the search funktion :D

Maybe your flu was blown out because of a static surge. Is your computer on earthed/grounded mains? Running a computer without proper grounding can cause a lot of problems with USB devices.

:( After one hour GP 32 Flu still living in dark. Sniff. Electrostatic could be the right cause of the trouble. Hope for a divine intervention. Thanks again all people.

Back