Gp2xpectrum

The F200 has only just come out and there have been a few compatibility issues with some emulators on the new machine at the moment. You should take a look at this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
WhizzBang said:
The F200 has only just come out and there have been a few compatibility issues with some emulators on the new machine at the moment. You should take a look at this thread.

Problem is sorted out already. You need to use the Vol+ button to change the clock speed (frameskip 0 works best).
Of course it would be nice if we could change the default clockspeed of gp2xpectrum so we wouldn't have to change the clockspeed every time.

Just played Atic Atac, works great with the pad and gp2xpectrum. Diagonals are really no problem for the F200 and the pad is very responsive.

I have read reports it doesn't handle fast circle movements perfect. I don't know games that uses these moves, but it seems to be an issue with Street Fighter for some people. In this case I can imagine connected buttons (like the DaveC mod) handles these movements better.
I think you will lose more precision because of the DaveC mod and that is something I need in every action game. So no mod for me, I'm very happy with the F200 pad.

b_o_b said:
WhizzBang said:

Problem is sorted out already. You need to use the Vol+ button to change the clock speed (frameskip 0 works best).
Of course it would be nice if we could change the default clockspeed of gp2xpectrum so we wouldn't have to change the clockspeed every time.

Just played Atic Atac, works great with the pad and gp2xpectrum. Diagonals are really no problem for the F200 and the pad is very responsive.

I have read reports it doesn't handle fast circle movements perfect. I don't know games that uses these moves, but it seems to be an issue with Street Fighter for some people. In this case I can imagine connected buttons (like the DaveC mod) handles these movements better.
I think you will lose more precision because of the DaveC mod and that is something I need in every action game. So no mod for me, I'm very happy with the F200 pad.

Thanks bob, I'm not really bothered about beat 'em ups. One is very much like another as far as I can see. I also had a little play with my mates GPX2 and the joystick really put me off. So, hats off to the new F200!

Back