Gp2xpectrum Final And Latest Beta

Stainy

Advanced Member
Hey all...

Hoping someone can help... been using GP2xpectrum for a while... had no problems with it..
Decided to try and complete Roller Coaster...
From the start screen.. I`ve been all the way left... now I`m way right... there`s a room with Rollery Coastery stuff going up and down.. and the little guy you control starts jumping up and down a little and the controls get all sluggish!!

I can jump up onto a ledge.. but once there I can`t move.. hence I can`t finish the screen I`m on..

Just wondered if anyone has encountered the same.. maybe Hermes & Metalbrain have an idea if it`s an emulation problem?

thanks

:unsure:

Stainy said:
Hey all...

Hoping someone can help... been using GP2xpectrum for a while... had no problems with it..
Decided to try and complete Roller Coaster...
From the start screen.. I`ve been all the way left... now I`m way right... there`s a room with Rollery Coastery stuff going up and down.. and the little guy you control starts jumping up and down a little and the controls get all sluggish!!

I can jump up onto a ledge.. but once there I can`t move.. hence I can`t finish the screen I`m on..

Just wondered if anyone has encountered the same.. maybe Hermes & Metalbrain have an idea if it`s an emulation problem?

thanks

:unsure:
I think it would be very strange if it was an emulation problem, because the emulator is quite precise CPU wise, sounds more like it could be a problem in the game itself or the file you have. Did you check it in a PC emulator to see if it happens there too? If it doesn't happen using a PC emulator, send me the file and the state where it happens, and I'll take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi... thanks for replying.. yes I checked it with a pc emulator and it`s fine at the same point...

Want me to put it on a file sharing deal ? yeah.. I think I`ll do that :)

Here you go :) thanks alot!

Roller coaster and save

EDIT: I copied the original file from my pc again.. but I never compressed it... and they appears to work... meaning.. I don`t get the jumping around in the same screens as I was in the compressed one!

Back