[gp2x Wiki] Featured Application - Gpsp

Which of the following should be next week's Featured Application?

• Boomshine2x

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cave Story

• Ruck-man

• Total voters

Alex.

Retired
(Aug 18 - Aug 24)
This week's GP2X Wiki Featured Application is gpSP

gpSP is a GameBoy Advance emulator originally written for the PSP by Exophase. It is highly optimised for the GP2X and as such will now run many games very well with little or no overclocking required.

---

Next week's Featured Application will be a game chosen from the list of nominated programs. The options are Boomshine2x, Cave Story, and Ruck-man. Please cast your vote in the poll above to decide the winner.

Click here to see a list of all previously featured applications.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex, i have to commend you for getting this started back up. It really gives quality applications a spotlight, Im sure many GP2X users are missing out on a lot of good programs just because they dont know they exist.
It also somewhat overcomes the problem of the archive rating system with the the poll option too.
Keep it up.

It's about time for gpSP to get some recognition. Every time I play Castlevania or Pokemon I think of how far this amazing emulator has come.

Would be nice to give this emu another coding update! The first time it was too slow for me but lately I've rediscovered it and am very happy and pleased with the speed!! Wario Ware and Advanced Wars is perfectly running on this little gem!

Bubble Train from Previously Featured Apps is great. It's an updated version of Puzz Loop / Ballistic. There was recently a WiiWare version (not as good as Bubble Train) called Magnetica in USA, Shunkan Puzzloop in Japan and Actionloop Twist in PAL territories.

Back