Gp2x System Bargain @ Playasia

I've had a bad experience w/ play-asia. My console quit registering left. It's been over a month since I shipped it back and they claim they haven't received it. I registered it luckily. Their returns policy (?) and procedures are a joke. I ended up getting one from dynamism.com in the meantime...

Alex. posted on Mar 30 2007 at 05:53 AM said:
That's a tremendous deal, hopefully more people who held off until now will get on the bandwagon :)

Yepp.
I was considering buying onw the last days/weeks. After reading this about Crazy Week I just bought it :)

that is crazy :)

salut,
creature

PS:
the big advantage, I can test it and when I don't like it (or it is not much more of value than my GP32) I can sell it at ebay with not much loss :). That is crazy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Apr 1 2007 at 04:23 PM said:
$150 is the cost price from GPH, looks like playasia is having a non-profit sale!
Do retailers often release their profit margin? :)

Faraz Parsa said:
Hmm..went down from $70 saved to $40 saved. Plus, it's no longer 24h shipping, now 1-5w.
Huh?
Did it used to be cheaper that it is now? How much (in pounds) was it then. I wish I'd bought it...

Eddie

Faraz Parsa said:
Hmm..went down from $70 saved to $40 saved. Plus, it's no longer 24h shipping, now 1-5w.
*1-5 DAYS.
The discount is only shown in the price when the item is in stock. 114 euro for Value Pack yay!

Goob said:
craigix said:
$150 is the cost price from GPH, looks like playasia is having a non-profit sale!

It's not the profit margin - 'cause here in Europe we have to add taxes and other stuff like WEEE fee, etc.
And if I'd include the archives traffic and my donations into my costs, it does cost add a lot more ;)
If they keep it this cheap, it might become a problem.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Goob said:
craigix said:

It's not the profit margin - 'cause here in Europe we have to add taxes and other stuff like WEEE fee, etc.
And if I'd include the archives traffic and my donations into my costs, it does cost add a lot more ;)
If they keep it this cheap, it might become a problem.

I think they are out, they cost more than $151 again. I think they just wanted to clear their shelves.

Back