Gp2x Stock And Delivery Times.

I've actually seen the F200 GP2x around in brick & mortar shops here in Japan. I was really surprised to find out that there are quite a few stores selling them here. The omnipresent Bic Camera sells it, which is kind of the Japanese equivalent of BestBuy.

Now, I have no idea if they are moving many units here. I just know that its readily available if you wanted to order it. Perhaps GPH isn't lying about the high demand? There are tons of other non-English speaking markets in SE Asia alone where it might be being sold.

There could even be a parrallel/sister community to this one, with an Asian fishybawb, and a Japanese craigix. :p

craigix said:
Next week you might hear the reasons why.
:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say the reason was that they didn't have any, and was waiting for enough orders to be able to afford to startup the production lines for another batch.

trooper said:
craigix said:
They are finally shipping them this week.

Next week you might hear the reasons why.
Mmmmmm, F800 ?. :rolleyes:

TrooperHeh. Based on a couple of Craig's Cryptic Comments recently, maybe a new model announcement really is in the pipeline.

It seems like a stretch, but I do have one ear pricked up just in case...

Oh man! I got my confirmation too. I have waited so long for this day and now it's finally here I'm not sure what to do. If I were any less of a man I would probably sob tears of joy.

No links and cites?

Maybe you just making fake news to raise pandora's score

the GP2X is no more

You say the GP2X is no more, but do you know if there will there be another handheld released from Gamepark?

Minotaur said:
the GP2X is no more
You say the GP2X is no more, but do you know if there will there be another handheld released from Gamepark?

also maybe craigx just spent all his money on pandora and have no funds to afford another Gp2x shipment

quasist said:
No links and cites?

Oh dear, please go away.

craigix said:
They are all shipping this week, that's it, it's over, the GP2X is no more.

RIP.

Long live the scene.
:ph34r: :angry: :) <_< B) :ph34r:
well, urm... (what!??)

WHAT!??

:) :blink:

http://www.gbax.com/ .,,,, http://www.gp2x.co.uk/ --- ahhhh,... :) :( I see, that explaines it it may seems os so of mab
(wait, does it?)

Well, GPH havn't sold their website to a shoe company yet :p

quasist said:
No links and cites?

Well, Craig is the official UK supplier and is no longer going to stock the GP2X, thats for sure. You _might_ be able to find them elsewhere (non-UK) for a limited period, but it seems like GPH have thrown in the towel.

craigix said:
They are all shipping this week, that's it, it's over, the GP2X is no more.

RIP.

Long live the scene.

"One by one
Only the Good die young
They're only flying too close to the sun
And life goes on -
Without you..."

Well, to become a Legend, you (GP2X) have to die so I think it's good this way. :) I hope at the end we will have a complete list how many GP2X are made (Number of F100 and Number of F200)
The Age of the Pandora will start soon. ^_^

fusion_power said:
The Age of the Pandora will start soon. ^_^
The one designed to be a whore will lead her bastards to void... :)

hmm sad news, whats the reason for not producing more gp2x consoles, is no one buying them or have they just lost interest and the upcoming pandora putting a nail in the coffin

That's what I want to know too. Is is possible to clear up the whole facts or are cryptic messages all we get at the moment?

Back