Delivery Times

G Morgan

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I don't want to start a flame war or be seen to be needlessly complaining but my GP2X was ordered on the 1st of February (from gbax) and still seems to be nowhere in sight. I know there have been issues with delivery but didn't know if this period of 2 weeks and 1 day was normal, excessive or in the realms of stop complaining you C**T mine took x years to arrive :D .

Anyway if anyone can give me any clue how long it take to arrive on average I will be very grateful.

Cheers.

Well, mine took about an additional week from when it was supposed to have been sent, but that was incompetance on behalf of the package people at Uni - if someone else notifies you of your parcels, it might be worth popping by and seeing if they've forgotten to do so once.

Otherwise, it's usually next-day ish, with an outside time of maybe a week?

On a side note - why not just send them an email to ask if it has been dispatched yet? By far the easiest way to find out whether the fault lies with them or Royal Mail...

Where did you order from? It might be more helpful to you if you asked them ...

craigix posted on Feb 16 2006 at 03:43 AM said:
All consoles are shipping same day at the moment, no delays.
Seriously, then theres obviously been an individual mistake made in my case either on your end or in the delivery. No problem I will send an e-mail but I was wondering about the delay. I had been told to expect an E-mail the day before delivery but have not received it yet.

Again no problem, I'm not looking to point fingers just trying to figure out if my delay was an exception or the rule and I have found an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back