Gp2x Screenshot Gallery, See How It Looks...

DaveC

Internal Development
Here are some pictures of games running through various emulators and ports. Note, nothing was done to the images as far as brightness or contrast etc. I am using an older GP2X where the gamma wasn't as bright as the newer ones so the black level is a bit better. They were just shot, cropped, resized, and arranged. The actual image looks sharper on the actual screen, any softness is due to camera focus etc. Any noise lines are due to camera CCD moire' and are not present on the real screen. The black border on some stuff is the edges of the LCD. I show it with the edges so you can see how the game actually fills the real screen unstretched. Resolutions vary from system to system so the border may be different for each system. All games were shot at 1:1 with no scaling or stretching unless noted below the screenshot.

Note:

See below post for pics...

Yeah, lame geocities bandwith limit, it sucks, but it is free ;) Come back in an hour.

Apologies if I cross some sorta line, but I'll try to mirror it - since it's such a nice piccie:

[edit]See the really big unavoidably visible picture in the first post of this thread. I dare you.[/edit]

[edit2]D'oh - I thought you'd changed it, but in reality it was just Geocities behaving for a moment. I'll reinstate my link. [/edit2]

[edit3] Pic updated to newer one. [/edit3]

gamez3.jpg

Thanks, that picture surely looks nice :) Now the expert's here can try to guess the names of the games! :lol:

What an odd way to use a digital camera; aren't you supposed to have your thumb in the way and the gp2x out of focus?

Dzz posted on May 28 2006 at 03:31 PM said:
What an odd way to use a digital camera; aren't you supposed to have your thumb in the way and the gp2x out of focus?
yeah, its really well done, gj davec :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the NeoGeo games? I really want to try those when I get my GP2X (if ever).

Wouldnt it be better to post the picture of the as how they play at the gp2x?

Back