Gp2x Games For Sale

So basically:
- Quick news, lacking sometimes of good descriptions and screenshots or
- Not so fast news, with descriptions and screenshots.

How about we go back to option 2, but increase the amount of moderators who can post news.

Some news posts have been really dodgy these days.

Well, that was the problem: Each Mod could post news - but nobody did except me and sometimes hando.
Maybe Mods should edit the news topics before approving them.

Last edited:
well ive been in korea for 2 months now in a city called cheoungju and i have yet to see a gp2x. And no one seems to recognize mine, im guessing in seoul they will be popular. Gonna take a trip soon its only an hour away

actually gp2x is not really popular here in Korea. (even in seoul)
people here are more familiar with psp style console. :(

I guess most people think gp2x is for hardcore users. (half true :D)

That's why GPH is targeting Europe as gp2x major market.
I believe all the units sold in Korea is less than 1000 units. T_T

gp2x_battery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well ive been in korea for 2 months now in a city called cheoungju and i have yet to see a gp2x. And no one seems to recognize mine, im guessing in seoul they will be popular. Gonna take a trip soon its only an hour away

Well, I've been in Seoul last week, never seen a gp2x (except in the current issue of the Stuff magazine).
Not popular there.
But, well, I've only seen a single PSP. Video game consoles aren't popular at all in Korea. Most people there watch DMB with their mobile phones or play small mobile phone games or Online games with their PC.

Last edited:
Actually, I want these games :D. Hope we well be able to buy it soon :)

And well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G7JSyljnj8

For me, this looks great.

ED, the odonata demo posted some times ago isn't compatible with my DaveC pad mod. Because I didn't used Radek logic chip, diagonal don't work with the demo. Do you know if this issue is still present in the final release?

ED, the odonata demo posted some times ago isn't compatible with my DaveC pad mod. Because I didn't used Radek logic chip, diagonal don't work with the demo. Do you know if this issue is still present in the final release?

I haven't got the full version to try it.

But... wouldn't it be possible to code a small tool sitting in the background which catches the D-Pad SDL-Commands and simulates diagonal keypresses?
That would work for every game then.

Last edited:

I haven't got the full version to try it.

But... wouldn't it be possible to code a small tool sitting in the background which catches the D-Pad SDL-Commands and simulates diagonal keypresses?
That would work for every game then.
Yes, but I'm not sure if the gpio register are read only or not. I'll try to find some time to look at it.

Edit: Didn't work. The reg really seems read only.
I guess the only work around is Radek logic chip, or something more simple made with some AND gates.

Back