Gp2x Games For Sale

icurafu

The Hallucinogenic Elf
Website
gamesreborn.blogspot.com
I don't remember reading about this.

Please delete this thread if someone has already posted about it. I certainly don't remember it in the news section.

The Korean webpage has had comerical games for sale for the last week. Each of them cost 10,000 won, which is just over US$10. OMG.

The games included are...

Odonata
on320_5.gif
on320_6.gif

Elsewhere
ew320_3.gif
ew320_1.gif

Replay 4
rep_210.jpg

Check it out for yourself.

http://www.gp2x.co.kr/shop/shop_list.asp?part=04

This is old news. And well, they dont look that good. Wasn't Odonata that poorly diffused image background game that craig wined about a while ago?

For that price I would love to buy them.
10 000 South Korean won = 10.5900792 U.S. dollars

Also Interested in getting those GP2X batteries. Look pretty cool. (yes I understand I can get them cheaper)

How can you go about ordering directly from this site in the US. Or does Craig have exclusive rights to our country???

Also want this cable http://www.gp2x.co.kr/shop/shop_view.asp?p...3&indexNo=9

batt_400.jpg

They look pretty cool. :)

£5.50 ($10.50) Is not a lot for official rechargable batteries of that capacity. :huh:

Us brits are used to paying double that for anything near that capacity.

Trooper

I think these should be posted on the gp32x.de homepage, as some people (myself included) would like to buy a couple of gp2x games. Elsewhere looks kinda almost good.

Also, news is news for this system, and the more games and stuff, the more popular it will get.

Please post a good screenshot of each game though, lately new game posts on gp32x homepage have no pics, which discourages downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the news ABOUT these games had been posted months ago.

The reason there are no news about these downloadable buyable games yet are simple: You can't buy them outside of Korea.

Craig, Fatih and me were just over at GPH in Korea last week and had some nice business meeting.
In Korea, Credit Card payments have been secured. You can't order online if you don't have a korean Credit Card at the moment. The plan is that you can buy the games from your local reseller, but we and GPH are currently finding the best way how this will technically work.
They will be available though, rest assured.
And you can be sure I'll do a newspost when it's the time :)

Also, Elsewhere and Replay4 are only out in Korean language yet, English versions will follow.

Please post a good screenshot of each game though, lately new game posts on gp32x homepage have no pics, which discourages downloads.

Well, the problem with that is that everybody can now post the news and a moderator simply needs to approve them, so it's up to the poster to include screenshots or not.
Before that, I mostly did all the news, mostly always including screenshots.
However, this could lead to some delay of news, as I'm not always around (I have some jobs, you know).

So basically:
- Quick news, lacking sometimes of good descriptions and screenshots or
- Not so fast news, with descriptions and screenshots.

Last edited:
Well, the problem with that is that everybody can now post the news and a moderator simply needs to approve them, so it's up to the poster to include screenshots or not.
Before that, I mostly did all the news, mostly always including screenshots.
However, this could lead to some delay of news, as I'm not always around (I have some jobs, you know).

So basically:
- Quick news, lacking sometimes of good descriptions and screenshots or
- Not so fast news, with descriptions and screenshots.

How about we go back to option 2, but increase the amount of moderators who can post news.

Some news posts have been really dodgy these days.

well ive been in korea for 2 months now in a city called cheoungju and i have yet to see a gp2x. And no one seems to recognize mine, im guessing in seoul they will be popular. Gonna take a trip soon its only an hour away

Back