Gp2x Cradle

sukhigp said:
Which usb pads can i use any recommendation?
Which hard drive can i use?
I got Logitech's Dual Action USB controller.

No HD yet...

I noticed you posted multiple threads for your questions. It might be better to compile them in one thread with numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
sukhigp said:
Where can i get that pad from please can you provide any links.
Amazon.com

Bestbuy, Frys, Circuit City, Target, etc... Probably one of the most common controller out there... And it's a good one too. They have a wireless version as well.

I've bought logitech dual action control pad, It doesn't work with picodrive does it work with any genesis emulator.

which pads works with picodrive emulator, Logitech dual action pad doesn't work.

I'd like to know the answer to this too...I want a pad to work with Picodrive as it's my most played emulator. I have a USB > PSone pad adapter. My cradle hasn't arrived yet so I can't test

sukhigp said:
which pads works with picodrive emulator, Logitech dual action pad doesn't work.
I think it should work, I've got the logitech wingman which works perfectly with picodrive. Does the pad work with other games? (wind&water supports it) If so, gamepad support may be broken in the version of picodrive that you are using.

I've got logitech dual action control pad which works with picodrive all of the megadrive and mega cd games works with it.
The only problem is it doesn't work with neo geo mvs emulator has anyone got this emulator to work with any control pad.

Back