• US

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

purple_goat

Website
purplegoat25.deviantart.com
so i was just thinking would it be the fucking sweetest thing in the world if there was a gp2x convention!!
yeah? yeah? if anyone thinks this is a cool idea... holler!

so i was kinda thinking E3 gp2x style (e32x maybe a little gp32 and xgp?:p )
i also thought it would be cool to have devs there cuz you could donate really easily :)
suggestions please....

p.s. please vote in the poll

purple_goat

I said it should be in the UK because most GP2X owners are there or in Europe.

I am in the US so I couldn't go. Most of us in the US don't even know what a GP2X is as it is not made by Sony or Nintendo. Most Americans go by brand name alone. Their noses would go up in the air instantly at something obscure like a GP2X.

you really cant require from anyone to travel to the us with all the risk and privacy lost associated with it.

When you travel to the usa much of your private information (name, adress, age, living place, creditcard number, account number, phone number, evrywhere you traveld to before, email, other information) is transferred to the nsa(?), something that would be totally illegal over here.
There also where cases where people have been arrested who attended to usa based hacker conferences for violation of dmca, even through they didnt violate it IN the usa but rather in their home country where it is completely legal.

When you travel to the usa much of your private information (name, adress, age, living place, creditcard number, account number, phone number, evrywhere you traveld to before, email, other information) is transferred to the nsa(?), something that would be totally illegal over here.
There also where cases where people have been arrested who attended to usa based hacker conferences for violation of dmca, even through they didnt violate it IN the usa but rather in their home country where it is completely legal.
:blink:

UK it is :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to put UK but as im leaving next week i put US and a confirmed YES ...nerd

Dmitry Sklyarov springs to mind...

why couldn't you go? I'm in the US and there is no way that I would miss it even if it was in the UK!! (or elsewhere)

Why? It is kind of far you know, airport hassles - they have you strip naked these days looking for bombs :rolleyes: , many hours stuck in a plane . It would be *very* expensive as well.

What would this involve, a group of us standing around talking about the GP2X in a massive hall or something? It would be a bit on the nerdy side for my tastes, no offense to anyone, but could be a cool way to make new friends on the other hand, I dunno.

Back