Gp2x, Bob & Toshiba 360 Perephrial For Quake...

Cervante

PS3 ID: Cervante1
Website
Visit site
Since Bob turns the GP2X into a desktop, do you think this Toshiba 360 Perephrial will be compatible with quake? I know some-one here got the GP2X to work with HMD(Head Mounted Display) device to play other games, although quake is the only 3D game I know of with playable frame-rate

Cervante posted on Oct 18 2006 at 03:56 PM said:
Since Bob turns the GP2X into a desktop, do you think this Toshiba 360 Perephrial will be compatible with quake? I know some-one here got the GP2X to work with HMD(Head Mounted Display) device to play other games, although quake is the only 3D game I know of with playable frame-rate

Great....Until your head snaps off. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had the money I would turn the GP into a virtual device although quake would be the only game to take full advantage, unless I want to simulate a 80inch screen on the go

Can I just point out that it's a fully grown woman in that picture? In fact she's 6ft 2, quite a giant.

Jesus, I thought it was a kid, too. I don't know where you got her exact height from on that page. If I had kids I'd be afraid to let them use that thing for fear it'd destroy their spines.

its obviously a piss-take and if it isnt its just stupid, i mean look at it

Back