Gp Lady Killer V0.6.1 Released!

Puck2099

Certified Guru
Website
www.gp32wip.com
Hi,

Yesterday I released a new version of my GP Lady Killer, but I forgot to make you know it :p

There is not any new feature, but it fixes some bugs:

v0.6.1
- Fixed bug that showed in some cases the puzzles images
distorsed in one of the minigames.
- Increased in 5 seconds the time of numbers' minigame to make
it a bit easier.
- Fixed bug that let ninjas to attack you with the sword before
appear on screen.
- Fixed bug that let enemies to kill you when they appear on the
screen.

You can download it here:

GP Lady Killer v0.6.1 Full Version

GP Lady Killer v0.6.1 Only FXE (Update)

Regards

Angel posted on Sep 27 2005 at 05:18 PM said:
are there different ladies, or is it still the same two?

Two?, what was the last version you played? :p

There are 8 ladies, each with 5 pictures, I think it has changed "a bit" since you played :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me stupid if you want, but I can't get a lady to show up :p I picked the first one, and all I see is two skiing guys chasing me. I can dive, and it flips a tile, but it flips it to what it was before: white background with random blueish-red pixels. Is the game meant to be like that or am I having a bug? (I know how to dive and resurface, and pick items). oh, and I have a Blu+ in case that makes a difference

Oops, I downloaded the FXE only, w/o the other files. The game works excellent :) Very smooth

Aw man, did you block the joystick controls on the last stage on purpose or is it an unfinished part? All that hard work for nothing... ;) :p

Alex. posted on Sep 28 2005 at 12:57 AM said:
Aw man, did you block the joystick controls on the last stage on purpose or is it an unfinished part? All that hard work for nothing... ;) :p

Uhm, it could be a bug... Are you speaking about the last stage of each girl (the screen where is a joystick shaking) or the last girl? :unsure:

Please, let me know to fix it in case that it be a bug :)

The 'shake joystick' part - the joystick doesn't move. Also, on the main screen there are only 6 girls, although 8 locations appear on the map. (I believe it skips NewYork and Paris).

I have a Blu+, in case it makes a difference. And yes, I downloaded the full latest version from this thread.

Very addicting game btw :lol:

Alex. posted on Sep 28 2005 at 01:12 PM said:
The 'shake joystick' part - the joystick doesn't move. Also, on the main screen there are only 6 girls, although 8 locations appear on the map. (I believe it skips NewYork and Paris).

I have a Blu+, in case it makes a difference. And yes, I downloaded the full latest version from this thread.

Very addicting game btw :lol:

Ah, then there is not any bug, I will explain me ;)

In the 'shake joystick' you must shake the GP32's joystick repetely from left to right in order to enlarge the 'hole'.

Concerning to the girls, it's normal that you can only see 6 girls at the start, the other two will be available when you finish some stages. In addition, if you finish the game you will unlock the 'extra' girls and will be able to select them from the beggining.

If you haven't understood something, please, let me know because my English is not quite good :unsure:

Regards

this game is great, my fav next to GP Final War for Homebrew, i have no problems with the joystick on any stage. I have found 1 thing though.

On two stages I tried, I want to say Paris and Singapore, i'm at work so I can't verify this, you cannot continue after you've used up the original credits put in before starting the game. For example, If i start the game and put it so I have 3 credits, it will let me continue 3 times, but after that when it's counting down from 10 to insert coin, it will no longer acknowledge i'm hitting the button to put in more coins.

Angel posted on Sep 28 2005 at 01:56 PM said:
this game is great, my fav next to GP Final War for Homebrew, i have no problems with the joystick on any stage. I have found 1 thing though.

On two stages I tried, I want to say Paris and Singapore, i'm at work so I can't verify this, you cannot continue after you've used up the original credits put in before starting the game. For example, If i start the game and put it so I have 3 credits, it will let me continue 3 times, but after that when it's counting down from 10 to insert coin, it will no longer acknowledge i'm hitting the button to put in more coins.

The game is limited to only 3 credits per game, I think that if it would be more the game would be very easy :p

Anyway, there is a hidden way to get infinite credits... :ph34r:

okay, can anybody explain the goal of the game? the readme is very unclear about how the game works... it's so briefly described i still got no clue...
i see some guys skeeing around, can i hit them? what happens if i do? i can turn tiles, why be careful about which tile you turn (as mentioned in the readme), what's the difference?
i've never heard of the game before, plz someone explain what the hell it is, how it works :)

you can't hit the guys but when you flip the tiles, you can flip it on the people to kill them or if they run into them while they're flipping it kills them. The power ups in blue can only be grabbed when in the water and the ones in yellow above water.

The up/down arrows flip all tiles vertically, the 4 way arrow flips all in both directions.

It's quite simple once you play it for a while, and the end results are worth it. :p

Angel posted on Sep 28 2005 at 08:47 PM said:
you can't hit the guys but when you flip the tiles, you can flip it on the people to kill them or if they run into them while they're flipping it kills them. The power ups in blue can only be grabbed when in the water and the ones in yellow above water.

The up/down arrows flip all tiles vertically, the 4 way arrow flips all in both directions.

It's quite simple once you play it for a while, and the end results are worth it. :p
thanx :)
yeah, seems like a fun game, only the opponents are moving very fast ^^

i was playing this morning and i found a bug, i think it's the Singapore girl, its either the 2nd to last or last girl, lvl right before you shake the stick, it has a whole line of the "santa Claus" looking enemies that throw snow shovels and 4 of the balls that move horizontal and verticle. The balls are under water.

I don't know what I do, but I think when you hit one of the balls a certain way it jumbles up the graphics of your player, its pretty funny actually, it looks like he's running out of air and then that same graphic "rolls" until you die.

REALLY well done remake :)
Brings back my memories :)

Though... didn't the arcade version have some music?

Would be cool if you could add some, as it would enhance the game even more :)

EvilDragon posted on Sep 29 2005 at 11:31 PM said:
REALLY well done remake :)
Brings back my memories :)

Though... didn't the arcade version have some music?

Would be cool if you could add some, as it would enhance the game even more :)

Yes, the arcade version has music, but as it plays at the same time that sound effects, I haven't been able to rip that music/sounds.

I'm working to get similar sounds to sustitute original ones. :)

Back