Gp Heretic

GattoVicentino

Still Fresh
Where is Heretic for GP32 ??? It seemed that GP Doom creator was working on it and it spoke that we could get in January....well...is the project closed???
bye all

It seems so many people keep forgetting about this port which came out well over a full year ago. It runs pretty smooth has sound but some of the controls arn't implemented.

Craig mentioned just recently that he droped the port or stoped work on it for now due to the fact that some of the controls where hard to implement.

Before asking about stuff like this you really should search the forums or at least check the downloads section because the port is hosted on this site for download.

sound sucks, noise & clicks everywhere, which is better than no sound at all imho :)
no music :/
limited controls, you can't even select a weapon :(

this is the description of the existing port of Heretic...as reported in this site... it is UNPLAYABLE, (can't select weapon!) , then is it so strange if I ask about a newer version???

bye

HA HA you got pissed, I was just pointing out that some version of it has been released. True it's not the quality of the doom port but if you really must play the game it's worth a try. The port is far from UNPLAYABLE so give it a shot.

mmhh...I ' ll try but if cannot select weapon..maybe difficult! Hope that someone can work on this port more !

Back