Got your Pyra? Write it here for all

Pyra forum user: ljones
Pyra ordering number: 118 (I don't remember if this is a pre or pre-pre order now...)
Pyra model: Standard 4gb (upgraded from 2gb?)
Pyra colour: black
Pyra date of arriving: 13 July 2021

ljones

Anything under 200 with an early mass produced unpopulated board is a pre-preorder. The preorders come after that and as far as I know are still available, as the pyra hasn't hit stock in the shop yet.

Anything under 200 with an early mass produced unpopulated board is a pre-preorder. The preorders come after that and as far as I know are still available, as the pyra hasn't hit stock in the shop yet.
Are the pre-pre orders being shipped in sequence of board number?

Are the pre-pre orders being shipped in sequence of board number?

It appears that way, I am number 4 and was one of the first to get them. And from posts from others it seemed to follow the trend of getting them in order of PCB number.

I sent Dragonbox more than full pyra price in 2015, Last winter, I answered dragonbox's Email and gave my case choice of metallic, but I said I do not care about the case.

Matezu received unit #28 in march 2021. Then I waited two more months. I begin to read units delivered here in forum.
pyra_cjam.jpg

In June I decided Two Months after #28, is my final Two Months. I canceled my order after 5 1/2 years.

I have given Ed one month to transfer the funds back. This week I go to the bank to see if he has done this.

@cjam How exactly did you pay him more than full price? did you buy it with an additional store voucher? That is how I did it, and then applied the Pyra voucher and the extra one I bought to the order. I nearly missed getting my Pyra as in my case the email that asked me to complete the order ended up in my spam folder on my gmail. Luckily I saw others got notifications and I found the email still in my spam folder.

@cjam : I think you are a victim of a miscommunication. Is your board number in fact #29? If so: According to the Pyra shipment status page, ED is waiting for you to complete your order.

In that thread, it says to contact ED if you are listed so he can help you complete the order and receive your unit. I am sure ED will prioritize getting you your unit if you contact him.

I know it is a bit confusing, but a lot of folks on the boards have been watching that thread closely for status on our units.

One pyra preorder, one shop voucher, two "gift cards".

Our communication seemed good, but I understand somethimes things go wrong. Our communication also seemed good when he approved my refund. I hope nothing went wrong with that.

[Edit] I do not recall instructions to 'apply' any of the money I paid for the pyra, in email or private communication. This might have been the problem.

Regardless, the catastrophe is upon us, and I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
@cjam

Yep, it is too bad. My understanding of the process is that the pre-order only partially covers the total price. Since not everyone made up the difference up front using vouchers/gift cards (like you did), everyone needs to work with ED & the DragonBox Shop to either:
1. Apply your voucher/gift card towards the final Pyra cost.
2. Pay cash for the final price difference between pre-order and final sale.

Once one of these two things is done, the pre-order should be successfully converted to a true order and shipped.

I haven't gone through this process yet, though, so feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding anything.

You should have got an email saying the Pyra is ready to order, you then get to select the final choice of casing color and accessories, then when you check out you need to apply both the Pyra voucher code and any extra store credit voucher codes you have. Nothing was automatic.

Edit, your voucher codes and such should be shown in an email when you ordered them. Also @EvilDragon can look any of this up himself and figure out this issue.

@cjam The email that your unit is ready has been sent to you in January.
It has been sent to the address you used to place your preorder.

The best way to get in contact with me is via WhatsApp , the ticket system or the livechat (when available).
All these can be found on www.dragonbox.de

You can either get your Pyra shipped now or get a refund.
If I haven't replied to your email yet you can be certain you didn't receive anything on your bank account yet as I would've replied to it if I had seen it already.

Hello ED,

In our discussion in dragonbox.de store chat, of Jun 15, 2021. We agreed, to my understanding, to the refund of the following items:
  1. 290 Euro Pyra Voucher #1
  2. 290 Euro Pyra Voucher #2
  3. 400 Euro Pyra Preorder
  4. 300 Euro Gift Card
  5. 104.50 Euro Pandora Aluminum Case
Unless I have made an error, the total is 1384.50 Euro. Can you confirm the bank transfer of my refund please?

Since there have been miscommunications in the past, I archive this page.
http://web.archive.org/web/20210720...-your-pyra-write-it-here-for-all.99375/page-2

pyrainvoices.png

Ah, well... June 15th... yeah, I have about 40 days backlog in the ticket system due to missing time so that would explain things. That's why I usually suggest to use the livechat / WhatsApp for quick things / reminders.
The forum is not really a place for that, as it's usually off topic (unless you use the DragonBox Shop area section, but in this thread it's off topic and will be moved to a different area soon).

Back