Got the email. queue position 137

Mine included.  I've just received the shipping email for my Pandora, and I am order number 153 in Craigix's 1GHz upgrade list.

EvilDragon, thank you very much.  I don't feel that I'm only getting what I deserve, I feel that you are giving me a bonus, a gift.  I will be rewarded very soon now, then I'll start actually donating.

Oh man, I can almost smell it. Mine will hopefully be in the next batch, bee-yatch!

Emails for 153 and 154 eh? Maybe I'll get mine (163) at some point!!! Good luck everyone  :)

---Rob

P.S. My EvilDragon one arrived today :) SO pleased (I'm actually off-sick from work with the gastrointestinal bug ... HONEST ... I was so ill last night and feel like rubbish today. But the Pandora arriving has made me happy. 

P.P.S. Thanks to EvilDragon and to Craig/Jacquelyn for keeping these preorder units shipping. 

Emails for 153 and 154 eh? Maybe I'll get mine (163) at some point!!! Good luck everyone  :)

---Rob

P.S. My EvilDragon one arrived today :) SO pleased (I'm actually off-sick from work with the gastrointestinal bug ... HONEST ... I was so ill last night and feel like rubbish today. But the Pandora arriving has made me happy. 

P.P.S. Thanks to EvilDragon and to Craig/Jacquelyn for keeping these preorder units shipping. 

This is good news. If we are up 154 (maybe further with refunds) then I am only about 20 away. I could get mine next shipment or the one after.

Also I ordered my upgrade when it was offered with 2 x 32GB cards and an additional battery. Did anyone else take up this offer from Craig? and if so did you still receive the additional items? 

---Rob

You received the device from ED already?  Or the shipping email?

I'm still waiting for the actual shipping email from ED, assuming there is one coming.

This is good news. If we are up 154 (maybe further with refunds) then I am only about 20 away. I could get mine next shipment or the one after.

Also I ordered my upgrade when it was offered with 2 x 32GB cards and an additional battery. Did anyone else take up this offer from Craig? and if so did you still receive the additional items? 

You received the device from ED already?  Or the shipping email?

I'm still waiting for the actual shipping email from ED, assuming there is one coming.
So ... my Craig order is still awaiting more pre-order stock I expect. 

My ED order: ordered Saturday, shipped Monday (with DragonBox email and UPS email with tracking), delivered Wednesday. I checked everything I ordered was in stock (order was 1Gz, extra battery, 2 extra sticks, case). I had a 32GB SD card Class16 already (from Amazon, ordered with my Craig Preorder) and wooden box was out of stock. 

CORRECTION: 4 emails: Payment accepted, order summary (both Saturday), Shipped notification and tracking(both Monday).

Ah ok, so I guess what I don't know is whether ED sends an email to Craig's 1Ghz customers when he ships.  I only have emails from Jacqueline that my order will ship, and none that it has shipped.  Do we get tracking numbers with standard shipping?

Craigs orders are being shipped via signed mail, so there is a tracking number, but it doesn't tell that much.

I don't send out shipping confirmations when I ship these Pandoras, as Jaquelyne tells their customers that it will ship within the next few days.

If you order directly on my shop, all emails are handled automatically.

Craigs orders are being shipped via signed mail, so there is a tracking number, but it doesn't tell that much.

I don't send out shipping confirmations when I ship these Pandoras, as Jaquelyne tells their customers that it will ship within the next few days.

If you order directly on my shop, all emails are handled automatically.
We should put together a small pool to send Jaquelyne flowers or a candy/cookie basket or something with a card that says THANK YOU in real big letters.  It's amazing how solid she's been through the whole process.

Is there a page on the wiki where people can post their pre-order type, date, and status?

I did a quick search already but didn't see one.

I dont know why I even bother checking this forum for updates, evertime it's just worse.

I also ordered around oct 09 and was told i am within the 200 mark. this was about 5 months ago. can I just pay like 50 bucks or something to hop the que?

It's hard not to give OP bad publicity when people ask me why i have been waiting 3 1/2 years for my pre-order. then when I show them my beat up second hand pandora with cracks, a blasted lcd cable and wonky wifi they just sadly frown at me. nothing looks good in monochrome purple. It's really hard not to bash OP on facebook when I see other users showing off their DS emulation with TV out cables.

This is the worst experience buying anything in my life. I sold all my console stuff to buy this thing and literaly quit playing video games waiting for it. I put off buying a new computer because of it. Craig ruined video games for me just as much as sony and microsoft. that dudes name needs to be smeared up and down the internet so unsuspecting fools like me, ED, craigs investors, ICP preorders, ect. know not to deal with him. no matter how awesome the item he is selling apears to be. he is clearly a con artist

and I don't wanna hear any of that "you took a chance" b.s. again. others who took the chance have theirs and people can just buy one. it's just screwed up logic. did the thing I took a chance in preordering succeed or not?

again I ask, can I pay someone off to jump the que?

::EDIT:: can I just mail you this used pandora and have you combine that with the pre order OP owes me and get a 1ghz model in return?

Last edited by a moderator:
http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/11679-information-for-new-and-old-customers/

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/27-main-consoles-and-upgrades

Assumingy you ordered from Craig, the situation runs like this:

• Craig is very hard to contact
  • Craig has a long preorder queue but won't say how long
  • Craig is not shipping pandoras
  • Craig's company (openpandora ltd) might be broke
  • ED is taking donations and has a huge profit margin on new sales.
  • Most of that profit / donated money pays to send units to Craig's customers for free
  • The rest goes towards making the option below cheaper
  • You can use your outstanding order with Craig to buy a pandora from ED at cost (i.e. a nice big discount)
  • You can pay to get an old unit replaced with a new one

I sold all my console stuff to buy this thing and literaly quit playing video games waiting for it. I put off buying a new computer because of it. Craig ruined video games for me just as much as sony and microsoft.
I am sympathetic to your problem; it's been a long time and it's all a mess, but that statement starts off so misguided and ends on such a histrionic level, quite frankly, it's hilarious! :lol:

Back