Got the email. queue position 137

Tough as it sounds, mate, you took a risk. It could have turned out as vapourware (and some believe it still is), but it isn't - it's just a bunch of over-optimistic guys that have managed to produce a pretty amazing device but are still beleaguered by the mistakes and issues of the past. ED has his game sorted and has done an amazing job in pulling it all into a well-organised production and distribution line, but he's still hamstrung by the past problems. He's almost out of those woods, though.

You'll get a unit if you can wait. It'll still be a great device in a year or two's time, as the quality of the majority of software (including the OS) is top-notch and built by a great community.

I don't buy it. Craig is a bad person. I don't care for his troubles because he doesn't care when he _intentionally_ hurts other(s).

Good side is that ED has now thousands of friends|supporters, probably for life. So... cosmic balance is fulfilled. :)

Ehm... will be when I got my Pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
I let Craig decide which units he wants. Last time it was 10 1GHz and three Rebirth, AFAIR.

Makes sense, as it seems many on the 1GHz List are upgraders of old preorders.
I'm Curious.  Are you sending these to Craig for him to then ship out to the customer or is he sending you the names/addresses so that you can ship directly to his customer?

ED ships directly to craigs customers.

Hi there, #130 reporting in.

Has anything already happened regarding ED's shipping these? I'm under the vague impression that ED will get in touch to confirm shipping addresses; but has this happened yet? I ask because I may have missed his mail via the spam folder and its autodelete function when I was off the net for just over a week after receiving Jacquelyn's message.

Edit: Disregard that question -- turns out I have a pickup notification for a package with customs fees attached. Since I'm not expecting any other international mail, I'm going to assume this is The Package.

Hi there, #130 reporting in.

Edit: Disregard that question -- turns out I have a pickup notification for a package with customs fees attached. Since I'm not expecting any other international mail, I'm going to assume this is The Package.
Be sure to let us know if you got it - that's great news if you did!

What type of Pandora did you order and what was your order date?

Knowing those helps others in the queue to figure out how much longer they have to wait.

Heh, got it -- I just managed to squeeze into the post office two minutes before closing.

This was a GHz upgrade with Craig: original order from April 2009, upgrade paid on 3rd July 2012 (The number 130 mentioned above refers to Craig's GHz upgrade queue).

135 (craig's 1ghz queue) signing in.

The box arrived today. I'm setting it up now. 

This is very exciting!

:D

Yes, more units will ship next week.

Wanted to do that this week but didn't find the time, sorry about that.

This is awesome.

and I don't blame the Craig-bashers out there.

Because he has totally gone about it the wrong way.  You do NOT just go silent when something like this happens.  you keep in touch with your people.  so my sympathy for Craig has disappeared just as he did.

I am SO glad I got mine thru Link.

Thanks for the update.

Has anyone beyond 137 in Craig's 1GHz queue received an email yet?

I assume emails are sent just before ED despatches stock. 

I must be mad. I just ordered a second one, but from DragonBox on Saturday. UPS tracking notification received :)

FYI, I received this from OPL this AM:

Just to let you know Michael will be shipping your order this week.

Thank you again for your patience.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

:) !!!!!

How long do they take to ship to canada?

Probably 2 weeks, mostly depends on how fast your local customs office is.

Yep, 16 1GHz units leaving this week.

Back