Good Stuff!

inksmithy

Still Fresh
Website
www.inksmithy.co.uk
I know there is a post pinned at the top of this forum, but its at page 48 now and I would really like the people concerned to know I appreciate their work.

I ordered my GP2X over the phone from GP2X.co.uk yesterday and recieved it today, via special delivery.

Everything in order and I was playing quake on it 20 minutes after opening the box. (I was a bit cunning and bought batteries and recharger yesterday)

Side note though, I asked for a 1gb SD card and they obviously didn't have any, so they sent me a 2gb instead. Couldn't be happier with them, fantastic service from all concerned.

regards,

Alan

either your lucky or because most places have dropped the price of the 2gb to be the same as what the 1gb was (1gb now sold at the same price as 512mb a few months ago etc..) that from now on all gp2x's will come with 2gb standard.

I know there is a post pinned at the top of this forum, but its at page 48 now and I would really like the people concerned to know I appreciate their work.

I ordered my GP2X over the phone from GP2X.co.uk yesterday and recieved it today, via special delivery.

Everything in order and I was playing quake on it 20 minutes after opening the box. (I was a bit cunning and bought batteries and recharger yesterday)

Side note though, I asked for a 1gb SD card and they obviously didn't have any, so they sent me a 2gb instead. Couldn't be happier with them, fantastic service from all concerned.

regards,

Alan

That thread exists for the SOLE Purpose of avoiding posts like this....

Last edited by a moderator:

regards,

Alan

What, it exists for the sole purpose of preventing people from knowing that others appreciate their work? :rolleyes:

regards,

Alan

What, it exists for the sole purpose of preventing people from knowing that others appreciate their work? :rolleyes:

You better learn to read.

He mentioned "I know there is a post pinned at the top of this forum, but its at page 48 now and I would really like the people concerned to know I appreciate their work."

Ignore suppafly he's a nob on every site I've seen him on.

inksmithy, I know how you feel mate there's nothing like a good experience like that to lift ones spirits :)

Ignore suppafly he's a nob on every site I've seen him on.

inksmithy, I know how you feel mate there's nothing like a good experience like that to lift ones spirits :)

Its all good, if he wants to be miserable thats up to him.

He's right, I could have emailed them, but apart from the obvious gratitude and expressing thanks for a job well done, satisfied customers also impart something almost as valuable as the money involved in the transaction, ie: good will.

If gp2x.co.uk have done me right, I won't have any hesitation (and haven't) in recommedning them to the people I mention it to. So far I have struck several people who are getting all misty eyed over the possibilities of playing neo drift and ghouls and ghosts and at least one or two of them say they want to get themselves a gp2x.

In fact, if things keep going this way I'm going to sign up to craig's affiliate program and start advertising on my site.

Funny that suppafly disliked this thread so much yet bumped it three times isn't it? :)

Anyway, love the GP2X, I'm finding myself having to fight my nine year old for it every time I want to do something with it. Looks like I will have to post in the thread at the top again around christmas.

cheers

regards,

Alan
I had exactly the same with the SD card, got a 2GB one as they didn't have any 1GB ones in stock. In the words of Mr Charles Montgomery Burns: Eeeexelent service :)

Back