GOG.com

Sorry guys, fell asleep (as it looks like I find Tomorrowland boring) and my wife didn't wake me up, so I guess the code isn't valid anymore. I'll put it in here anyway, in case its still valid:  NALS017E7490B3BDLO

@ptitseb as some sort of compensation I could offer a gog key for Divine Divinity.

The code is expired.

You don't need to compensate (but yeah, I can take this one too) :p

Bio Menace FREE

Never heard about this one, but just tried and it's cool !! it feels like Duke Nukem 2 in a Crystal Cave ;)

I still have a GoG gift code for Divine Divinity which would expire on Jan 13, 2016 if not redeemed.
Does anybody want it?

Where do I can see if I have something left to gift ?
I remember I had something left but I can't find a list or something like that in my profile...

EDIT: ok, found in the order history I still have a

DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD

GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO

LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE)

to give away

(I suppose that the DN3D I still had is disappeared with the change of ownership...)

Last edited:
Think I just may take it.

Took it...

Good, I feared it may go to waste.
The game originally had the less goofy name "Divinity: The Sword of Lies", but the publisher forced them to change the name.

BTW:
In 2012 it was noticed that the source code of the "remastered" version 1.4 was lost because of a backup failure. Later released Digital Distribution versions are therefore based an earlier version of the source code, containing some fixes from the 1.32 hotfix[9] (such as Finnigan's magic lockpicks), but not all bugfixes in the last retail version 1.34a.

What is it with people not properly saving the source code so often?

It's an interesting game. I found it very disappointing, but I can see some people enjoying it. In any case at this price it's worth testing.

Oh, I see. They're giving it away in an attempt to garner more support for their next game on kickstarter. And I had to bother to read the news post on that to figure it out.
Unfortunately they've only got a week left on the clock and are far from their goal so even with this I'd be surprised if they reach it.

Seems eminently reasonable to me, if you believe in classical economics. Set the price in each region to maximise profits.

The only one that jumps out at me as being peciular is regUA. I'm assuming that's not the UAE, since the economy there is in no way comparable to regUZ (assuming that's Uzbekistan) - but I can't think of what else it could be.

The only one that jumps out at me as being peciular is regUA. I'm assuming that's not the UAE, since the economy there is in no way comparable to regUZ (assuming that's Uzbekistan) - but I can't think of what else it could be.
Ukraine?

"No Man's Sky" costs $13.49 in Russia and $67.09 in Poland.
And it has pre-order bonus bullshit on top of it.

No Linux port of course.

Last edited:
Back