GOG.com

Your screenshot made me realise that Fran Bow was released, thanks for that ^^ . I had to try 4(!) different browsers to buy the game, so the GOG website is really buggy.

Hit the Pinata and "A book of unwritten tales: The critter chronicles" fell out for me - not bad for $3. Would have like "original" game more, but (as an adventure nut) still a nice surprise for me.

Lula the Sexy Empire ... I wonder what they done to make it run on newer systems.... I tried for years to replay it on win-xp and wine, but without luck... or at least on wine I was able to play, but videos had some serious issues, so I resigned...

Last edited by a moderator:

lol... Giants: Citizen Kabuto.   I played the demo from the english magazine. It was fun, it had a high framerate (3d was slow, then).  If you like 3d exploration with a bit of shooting, might be worth your time.

Me too, retail and on GoG.

Get a key and gift it to someone who missed it later. It's an easy way to make someone happy.

BTW: I'm making a small amateur art competition on GoG again atm, whoever thinks it may be fun should join.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ga_the_infinite_wonders_of_creation_mark_v/page1

It would be fun...

If you had set the comp in the month of January or Feb I could participate.

Alas, this is the time of year I have the least amount of free time.

P.s. Whoa.... that's a lot of spare games dude.

I noticed they were doing a "mystery game", is this going to be a new trend like Humble's monthly? You now pay for games and don't know what you'll actually get?

Not that it affects me, I'm not buying any more games now until I've actually played/completed some of the ones already in my library; but it does seem a bizarre trend

I noticed they were doing a "mystery game", is this going to be a new trend like Humble's monthly? You now pay for games and don't know what you'll actually get?

Not that it affects me, I'm not buying any more games now until I've actually played/completed some of the ones already in my library; but it does seem a bizarre trend

It is a bit eh.

Like the gashapon machines and blind-bags ... seems like taking similar approach.

Slightly off-topic, I get funny looks when in Tesco and looking at the codes on all the blind-bag Thomas & Friends and checking them on my phone's browser ... They're only a couple quid each but I must've bought around 20 of them for my daughter now, and I don't want to get doubles

Back on-topic ... I do quite like the HumbleBundle method myself, where you are aware of the games in your bundle for the most part, but then over a short period of time new mystery games get added. I like that surprise, and if the games are ones I like even better

I do quite like the HumbleBundle method myself, where you are aware of the games in your bundle for the most part, but then over a short period of time new mystery games get added

I believe pmprog is referring to the new Humble Monthly Bundle: 6 (so far consistent) games entirely secret.  I paid for the first month on the chance that they were going to do some amazing things and was disappointed enough to cancel.  With December I don't regret cancelling.  We'll see if January picks up at all.

Ah yes ... :)

I only actually noticed that Humble Monthly recently, just a week or two ago when I was claiming the Neo Geo anniversary bundle ... it didn't tempt me enough to get on board

Anyone wants a System Shock 2 Key for gog.com ? Totally forgot about it, the key will expire on 12 PM GMT today

Cool, I suppose that in a week we'll have a System Shock 2 PND on the repo :p  (it is supposed to be a joke... but... actually I trust this theory :D )

Cool, I suppose that in a week we'll have a System Shock 2 PND on the repo :p  (it is supposed to be a joke... but... actually I trust this theory :D )

I tried the demo of the 1 with my latest beta of DosBOX and it was working fine. I guess it's a start ;)

Sorry guys, fell asleep (as it looks like I find Tomorrowland boring) and my wife didn't wake me up, so I guess the code isn't valid anymore. I'll put it in here anyway, in case its still valid:  NALS017E7490B3BDLO

@ptitseb as some sort of compensation I could offer a gog key for Divine Divinity.

Back