GOG.com sale Dec 12 & 13 -- Free Fallout 1,2,tactics

The bible was on the internet way before GOG started it's service, but I don't remember if it included also the tactics world

EDIT: anyway I should remove GOG from my bookmarks... at least at Christmas time... DAMN GOG !! I fell again in a collection offer

Last edited by a moderator:
The bible was on the internet way before GOG started it's service, but I don't remember if it included also the tactics world

EDIT: anyway I should remove GOG from my bookmarks... at least at Christmas time... DAMN GOG !! I fell again in a collection offer
Was it legally online? Or was it online the way that Wasteland was online? A lot of the things on GOG were on abandonware sites and such in the past due to a lack of enforcement.

Anyways, I know what you mean, but I've been better about not overspending there in the last year or so. Still they got me for probably 140 games that I bought.

Well, as far as I know, the bible was a community project, that later was linked in the Interplay site itself... if I remember well the last time I downloaded it from there

Back