Gizmondo To Support Home Brew !

hagisbasheruk

Still Fresh
Hello everyone !

I am the President of Gizmondo Studios, and am in charge of all games content as well as additional content for the Gizmondo hand held device.

I have been reading the board here, and am impressed with the passion shown for our device, and I have a proposal for you all.

We are seriously considering selling a HomeBrew SDK application, that will allow people to develop for the Gizmondo as well as share Home Brew apps amongst anyone that has turned their Giz into a HomeBrew/developer device.

How does that sound?

Also, we are planning on putting up a place (BBS) for people to share those apps amongst themselves.

In addition we will create a space to submit your applications for approval into the retail channel.

Basically, if you have created an application and or game that you would like to sell to the general public, it would go through our approvals process and testing, and if it is approved by us, we will sign a contract and make it available to all Gizmondo owners, not just those with the HomeBrew SDK installed.

I know this is a change in direction for us, but one that the new management embraces wholeheartedly.

I ask your patience in making this happen, as we have to get the SDK ready for release as well as put the seeding technology in there ( Augmented reality, GPS, Camera tech) etc..etc.etc..

This is something that I have been personally lobbying to happen for a very long time, and am glad that our new leadership has embraced the idea.

I will be happy to answer questions about our plans, and if you have any suggestions, please post them, a good idea is always welcome.

I do want to point out that I will not get involved in any of the flame wars in the financial section or divulge any insider information.

My main focus is about getting killer content on the device, and I don't care if it comes from someone in Fulham or a 15 year old kid in Iowa....I just want it for the Gizmondo.

I think that a more open policy with our devoted community is key to our success.

Toghether we can make this work !

Thanks for your time,

GizStudPrez - aka Eric Peterson

Taken from www.gizmondoforums.com

They're just being desperates and trying to buy time. Until the SDK comes out, it's as good as GPH's GP2x SDK.

How come some people don't even look at the topic list before posting a new topic?

Hint to poster: This has been posted and discussed already, it's on the first page of topics along with this one. So there's really no excuse...

Squidge posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:37 PM said:
How come some people don't even look at the topic list before posting a new topic?

Hint to poster: This has been posted and discussed already, it's on the first page of topics along with this one. So there's really no excuse...
oops lol DELETE THIS TOPIC PLEASE ADMIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Back