Giz Homebrew Taking Off Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa what lies , critical has GBA emulation running pretty good on the giz (better than gp2x) on the first version

post above to craigx

Doesnt matter what some people say the giz is gonna wipe the floor with gp2x at some point in time for homebrew it has to just look at the specs of the 2 machnes :)
Yep gizmondo fanboy i am :)
Selling gp2x on ebay if interested, i got no use for it, Sega mastersystem and GB/GBC and GBA emu's released just today for the giz.
You do make me laugh craigx, GP2X aint know where near the quality of the giz :)

The Gizmondo hardware looks pretty nice from its specs. If it wasn't a dead platform that you have to torture into running homebrew I might be interested in it myself.

It generates a lot of grateful folks to do the first quick port of an emulator to a particular platform so I'm not surprised to see that type of activity jump from one platform to another. I'm sure we'll see it again when the xgp and xgp mini come out.

Criticals emulators are gonna mean bugger all in a few years when your batteries are all dead, fanboy.

* Threatens the lot of you smelly bastards with the dreaded Thread-Lock-Threat *

Keep it civil please :)

Smelly bastards!? now sire, you have gone too far. I bite my thumb at thee.

I apologize ahead of time Telco but im sick of reading this BULLSHIT

supaimposter posted on Apr 26 2006 at 05:28 PM said:
HaHa what lies , critical has GBA emulation running pretty good on the giz (better than gp2x) on the first version

post above to craigx

Doesnt matter what some people say the giz is gonna wipe the floor with gp2x at some point in time for homebrew it has to just look at the specs of the 2 machnes :)
Yep gizmondo fanboy i am :)
Selling gp2x on ebay if interested, i got no use for it, Sega mastersystem and GB/GBC and GBA emu's released just today for the giz.
You do make me laugh craigx, GP2X aint know where near the quality of the giz :)
Fuck off and dont come back here. You only post shit that has to do with the Giz being better than the gp2x. I hope you already sold it.

Please dont bless us with your presence here again.
fuck.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Agreed, and i believe that was the last thing left to be said in this thread, therefore it is now useless.

LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back