Gift Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Magnus even reply? They’re going to call you fat and ignorant even if your being coherent. This tread so far has been a gaint cock fest.

No no my cock is bigger im from America. No no my cock is great im from Great Britain I charge £15 a pound ho ho. WTF is a £? OMG you fucking chicken eating American asshole £ ='s money you know the kind your mother works for ho ho. No no you guys are the assholes. You pasty, flabby looking big fucked up tea time drinking donky teeth efeminent sounding futball obssesed playing superpower envy American hating British assholes.

Bla bla bla this is corny already just kiss and make up your suppose to be allies on the war of terror not 2 dicks on forum board about a handheld nobody knows about.

Magus 86 posted on Dec 21 2005 at 02:42 AM said:
Klown, whether or not you think it's a valid "argument" or not doesn't matter... the fact that you mis-spelled my name when it's right in front of you, and it's only 5 letters long in the first place is pretty damn stupid, and that's not the first thing I said anyway... The first thing I said is that you said I ruined the thread, which couldn't possibly be further from the truth than it already is. I just continuously repeat myself and don't provide information to back up what I say? Well, we'll just let that be your little secret, okay buddy?
gojesus.gif

Will some woman in this desert land
Make me feel like a real man?
Take this rock n roll refugee
Ooo Babe, set me free

Last edited by a moderator:
you know, you dont have the internet for a while and when you get it back you think
"hell i'll go look at the gp32 forum"... and its refreshing to see u idiots bitching about the most innane twaddle

and its sam who is involved fantastic

its good to be back,

oh and rabbits dude....

buy her something from a small trendy crap shop, gadget shot esk think a elvis mug or something... always works for me.

So like, Magus is fat. I think let's make fun of him for it.
And that one guy, Goity, he's got a "G" in his name, let's make fun of him for that.
And Klown's name says "Klown." PERFECT! What a loser! HAHAHAHA!
Hmmmm. Who's next?
Oh, me, I've got red hair, which means nothing, but I better not tell anyone else so they won't make fun of me for it.

STFU NOOBS!

So you like GP32s eh?

*Beats everyone to death with a GP32* :ph34r:

Magus 86 posted on Dec 21 2005 at 04:36 PM said:
Goity, you're a fuckin moron. You might as well be trying to make fun of me for having brown hair because I care about as much about the color of my hair as I do about being fat. The whole point of making fun of someone is to insult him/her. You've failed miserably. Good job, dumbass. Since it obviously hasn't sunk in yet, I'll say it again: Yeah, I'm fat... What's your fuckin point?

By the way... There's also a lot of me to kick your ass, you little shit.
Yum thousands of miles air travel

loz_the_guru posted on Dec 21 2005 at 03:05 PM said:
im sorry, but ive yet to meet the fat person who could kick my ass. but thats not my point. lets not resort to threats of physical violence magus, it only undermines your position even further and deapens peoples belief that you are indeed a tad unhappy about your weight. plus the fat jokes are getting old now, reasoned arguments please? bit hypocrtical i know but better late than never.

Well, depending on how you're built, it's definitely possible. Haven't you ever heard of a weight advantage? Just because I don't have 86 inch biceps doesn't mean I can't take someone down. If you're in a fight, you use what you've got. And like someone else already said, Goity's a lot smaller than I am, unless he has some kind of petuitary disorder like Andre The Giant.

By the way, I'm pissed at Goity for being an idiot, not for specifically TRYING to insult me by calling me fat.

Yum, stupid weak little asshat.

Magus 86 posted on Dec 21 2005 at 10:36 PM said:
im sorry, but ive yet to meet the fat person who could kick my ass. but thats not my point. lets not resort to threats of physical violence magus, it only undermines your position even further and deapens peoples belief that you are indeed a tad unhappy about your weight. plus the fat jokes are getting old now, reasoned arguments please? bit hypocrtical i know but better late than never.

Well, depending on how you're built, it's definitely possible. Haven't you ever heard of a weight advantage? Just because I don't have 86 inch biceps doesn't mean I can't take someone down. If you're in a fight, you use what you've got. And like someone else already said, Goity's a lot smaller than I am, unless he has some kind of petuitary disorder like Andre The Giant.

By the way, I'm pissed at Goity for being an idiot, not for specifically TRYING to insult me by calling me fat.

EEEK!!! He's gonna eat me! He's gonna eat me!!!

Magus 86 posted on Dec 21 2005 at 05:36 PM said:

Magus stop responding. your adding fuel to the fire

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2005 at 10:55 PM said:
Magus 86 posted on Dec 21 2005 at 05:36 PM said:

Magus stop responding. your adding fuel to the fire
It's you're

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2005 at 11:11 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 21 2005 at 06:10 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2005 at 11:05 PM said:
I love you goity
And I love your gp32 case :)
which one?
The gold and silver one, and I think your Neogeo looks cool too.

Goity posted on Dec 21 2005 at 11:12 PM said:
I think your Neogeo looks cool too.

Woot! I have that, wanny buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back