Gift Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magus 86 posted on Dec 19 2005 at 05:00 AM said:
Klown posted on Dec 9 2005 at 03:38 AM said:
Another thread ruined by Magnus 86!

Another stupid fuck who lacks logic and the ability to read only letters that actually appear!
Shush Mangewuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Another stupid fuck who lacks logic and the ability to read only letters that actually appear!

Hang on - arn't you the fat one?

Deleted User posted on Dec 19 2005 at 04:02 PM said:

For someone who promotes reading, he sure hasnt read the ingredients label.

Nova posted on Dec 19 2005 at 04:36 PM said:
Deleted User posted on Dec 19 2005 at 04:02 PM said:

That'd use up vital energy needed for fat growth

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 19 2005 at 06:39 PM said:
Does it make everyone feel better about themselves to make fun of others?
Only Mangy, and you depending on our moods.

Goity posted on Dec 19 2005 at 01:59 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 19 2005 at 06:39 PM said:
Does it make everyone feel better about themselves to make fun of others?
Only Mangy, and you depending on our moods.
yes, but I couldnt care less, as the remarks are coming from you. Apparently Magus does care

okay sorry. that was outta order *serious face*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaahahaa

Okay. Thats it. I'm done. teehee. :)

Tony Blair love's America.

blair%20t%20bush%20g.jpg

*hangs head but sniggers when dcgm's back is turned*

Nova posted on Dec 19 2005 at 07:17 PM said:
*hangs head but sniggers when dcgm's back is turned*
my back is never turned. Im an on-the-ball kinda guy (and no, not on the testicles balls you sickos. just covering my ass)

Klown posted on Dec 19 2005 at 04:58 AM said:
The sad thing is that I actually agree with you in a lot of arguements. I just despise the way you feel the need to justify the simplest points with 3 paragraphs of waffle.

...You don't like the way I express myself, so you make false statements like "MagNus ruined the thread," while mis-spelling my name in the process... I fail to see the point of that, especially when I'm not the one who got all pissed off and started making blanket statements about the people from a country because somebody from said country didn't know something he had no reason to know in the first place... but somehow I'm the one who ruined the thread...

WARNING! LOGIC HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED! SPEAK AT YOUR OWN RISK.

By the way... what the hell's wrong with backing up my statements with information? That's kind of what you're supposed to do in an argument...

Nova posted on Dec 19 2005 at 10:36 AM said:

For someone who promotes insults, you sure said something retarded. You know why? Because he has said on many occasions that he doesn't care about being fat. He likes being fat because it means he can eat as much as he wants. Just because you don't want to be fat doesn't mean that he has to conform to your beliefs about how you think the world should be.

Deleted User posted on Dec 19 2005 at 12:02 PM said:

Well, when you consider the fact that there's more than one fat person on the planet Earth, the answer is No... I am not "the fat one." I am ONE OF THE FAT ONES, though. Yeah, I'm fat... what's your fuckin point?

As it is the season of goodwill, i would like to apologise to anyone i may have offended in this thread. What we all need is to get along and to share our views in a civillised manner, and not bitch at the people who don't share them.

C'mon guys, make up, it's christmas.

Magus 86 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 03:47 AM said:
Deleted User posted on Dec 19 2005 at 12:02 PM said:

Well, when you consider the fact that there's more than one fat person on the planet Earth, the answer is No... I am not "the fat one." I am ONE OF THE FAT ONES, though. Yeah, I'm fat... what's your fuckin point?
But you are the fattest one.
I feel a ban coming on, Mingus

Magus 86 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 02:29 AM said:
...You don't like the way I express myself, so you make false statements like "MagNus ruined the thread," while mis-spelling my name in the process... I fail to see the point of that, especially when I'm not the one who got all pissed off and started making blanket statements about the people from a country because somebody from said country didn't know something he had no reason to know in the first place... but somehow I'm the one who ruined the thread...

WARNING! LOGIC HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED! SPEAK AT YOUR OWN RISK.

By the way... what the hell's wrong with backing up my statements with information? That's kind of what you're supposed to do in an argument...
No you don't back them up with information. You re-inforce them with the same thing repeated mindlessly over and over. You're very overzealous and nitpicky you know. If the first thing to use in a reply is my misspelling of your name. you might as well save your breath as I'm not going to take you seriously.

http://files.klown.info/random/bigcoke.mp3 Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back