Gift Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viperman5686

Still Fresh
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
72
loz_the_guru posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:03 PM said:
magus really is annoying though, in the same way a tick is. well sort of. theyre both fat at least.
Except insects don't have fat cells.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
5,598
Location
Isle of Ewe
Viperman5686 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
loz_the_guru posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:03 PM said:
magus really is annoying though, in the same way a tick is. well sort of. theyre both fat at least.
Except insects don't have fat cells.
which is why we haven't squished mangus like a bug yet
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Viperman5686

Still Fresh
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
72
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 04:44 PM said:
Viperman5686 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
loz_the_guru posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:03 PM said:
magus really is annoying though, in the same way a tick is. well sort of. theyre both fat at least.
Except insects don't have fat cells.
which is why we haven't squished mangus like a bug yet
What does that have to do with anything? If he was insect-like, he'd have an exoskeleton and no organs, which would make him invincible to machinegun fire, being hit by a train, and pretty much anything else you could think of short of a large bomb.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,168
Age
32
Location
ATL
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 05:44 PM said:
Viperman5686 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
loz_the_guru posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:03 PM said:
magus really is annoying though, in the same way a tick is. well sort of. theyre both fat at least.
Except insects don't have fat cells.
which is why we haven't squished mangus like a bug yet
goity how old are you?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
5,598
Location
Isle of Ewe
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 20 2005 at 11:48 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 05:44 PM said:
Viperman5686 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
loz_the_guru posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:03 PM said:
magus really is annoying though, in the same way a tick is. well sort of. theyre both fat at least.
Except insects don't have fat cells.
which is why we haven't squished mangus like a bug yet
goity how old are you?
21, why
 
Last edited by a moderator:

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,168
Age
32
Location
ATL
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 06:49 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 20 2005 at 11:48 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 05:44 PM said:
Viperman5686 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
loz_the_guru posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:03 PM said:
magus really is annoying though, in the same way a tick is. well sort of. theyre both fat at least.
Except insects don't have fat cells.
which is why we haven't squished mangus like a bug yet
goity how old are you?
21, why
oh really? I thought you were sam fisher's age. Just wondering
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
5,598
Location
Isle of Ewe
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 20 2005 at 11:50 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 06:49 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 20 2005 at 11:48 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 05:44 PM said:
Viperman5686 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
loz_the_guru posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:03 PM said:
magus really is annoying though, in the same way a tick is. well sort of. theyre both fat at least.
Except insects don't have fat cells.
which is why we haven't squished mangus like a bug yet
goity how old are you?
21, why
oh really? I thought you were sam fisher's age. Just wondering
What's it to you, I'm 13
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

Magus 86

Guest
Like hell it does! I was nowhere near as fuckin stupid as Goity or Sam Fisher when I was around their ages.

Klown, whether or not you think it's a valid "argument" or not doesn't matter... the fact that you mis-spelled my name when it's right in front of you, and it's only 5 letters long in the first place is pretty damn stupid, and that's not the first thing I said anyway... The first thing I said is that you said I ruined the thread, which couldn't possibly be further from the truth than it already is. I just continuously repeat myself and don't provide information to back up what I say? Well, we'll just let that be your little secret, okay buddy?

Goity, you're a fuckin retard. Just shut up. You're not funny, you're not offensive, and you're not clever... you're just a stupid little kid who thinks he's cool by attempting to make fun of someone for being fat when that person doesn't even care about being fat. The shit you're saying doesn't even make any sense, so just stop it.
 

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
5,598
Location
Isle of Ewe
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2005 at 12:59 AM said:
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 07:13 PM said:
What's it to you, I'm 13
ok so your 13. THAT explains your comments to others
By your logic, you must be still in the womb.

Oh, and learn some grammar while you're in there.

Someone bored enough to read Magus' posts, give me the gist of it and I'll be happy to reply.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aaaaaaaa

Guest
Goity posted on Dec 21 2005 at 12:11 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2005 at 12:59 AM said:
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 07:13 PM said:
What's it to you, I'm 13
ok so your 13. THAT explains your comments to others
By your logic, you must be still in the womb.

Oh, and learn some grammar while you're in there.

Someone bored enough to read Magus' posts, give me the gist of it and I'll be happy to reply.

The gist of it is

He loves you
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
5,598
Location
Isle of Ewe
PofG1 posted on Dec 21 2005 at 02:19 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 21 2005 at 12:11 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2005 at 12:59 AM said:
Goity posted on Dec 20 2005 at 07:13 PM said:
What's it to you, I'm 13
ok so your 13. THAT explains your comments to others
By your logic, you must be still in the womb.

Oh, and learn some grammar while you're in there.

Someone bored enough to read Magus' posts, give me the gist of it and I'll be happy to reply.

The gist of it is

He loves you
I love him too, after all there is so much of him to love.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

Magus 86

Guest
Goity, you're a fuckin moron. You might as well be trying to make fun of me for having brown hair because I care about as much about the color of my hair as I do about being fat. The whole point of making fun of someone is to insult him/her. You've failed miserably. Good job, dumbass. Since it obviously hasn't sunk in yet, I'll say it again: Yeah, I'm fat... What's your fuckin point?

By the way... There's also a lot of me to kick your ass, you little shit.
 

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,168
Age
32
Location
ATL
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Goity acts tough here online where no one can hurt him. In real life if he were to say this shit to someone, ESPECIALLY someone whom he claims is fat, he would have the shit pummeled out of him. For a 13 year old he has a big mouth
 

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
990
Location
Off Topic Discussion
Website
Visit site
im sorry, but ive yet to meet the fat person who could kick my ass. but thats not my point. lets not resort to threats of physical violence magus, it only undermines your position even further and deapens peoples belief that you are indeed a tad unhappy about your weight. plus the fat jokes are getting old now, reasoned arguments please? bit hypocrtical i know but better late than never.
 

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
8,168
Age
32
Location
ATL
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
loz_the_guru posted on Dec 21 2005 at 02:05 PM said:
im sorry, but ive yet to meet the fat person who could kick my ass. but thats not my point. lets not resort to threats of physical violence magus, it only undermines your position even further and deapens peoples belief that you are indeed a tad unhappy about your weight. plus the fat jokes are getting old now, reasoned arguments please? bit hypocrtical i know but better late than never.
your not goity's age. Magus is larger and older than goity.


I just think the jokes need to stop. Enough already
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Alex.

Retired
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
4,617
This community is amazing. The same people that are kind, helpful, and productive can turn into little monsters overnight and pick at each other... then turn back into kind, helpful, and productive GP'ers. Just ignore insults, and don't spread the flame of war. Spread the 'flame' of peace :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top