Release Giant Flying Mech That Shoots Evil Robots For Great Justice

Since the game is too hard for most people, I made it easier. The increased health and health recovery item drop rate should make it less frustrating.

Go play it right now.

Well, I beat the 2nd level boss on my second attempt under this new build - something I'd never managed before in previous builds, so it's verifiably easier. Third level proved a little more challenging, but I got quite far in it without really trying.

So, years have passed... and I finally destroyed that 3 turrets BOSS... just to find out it wasn't the last BOSS... :'(

One day I will finish this damn level 10... one day...

So, years have passed... and I finally destroyed that 3 turrets BOSS... just to find out it wasn't the last BOSS... :'(

One day I will finish this damn level 10... one day...

I can't believe you're still playing this...

There are 20 levels. I'll check your progress again in 2024.

I can't believe you're still playing this...

Years ago my Pandora died, and only recently I can resume all the things I was doing at the time... so I had this unfinished game in my worst nightmare for years... I need to remove this curse.

Why you stopped making shooters ?

Hi all :)

@undexsym : wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that game until now ! Sorry about that...

Very good presentation IMHO. The only issue I have is with the collision box: where is it exactly, and is it possible to somehow dodge the bullets ?

Reached the second boss so far.

Cheers, Magic Sam

Hi all :)

@undexsym : wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that game until now ! Sorry about that...

Very good presentation IMHO. The only issue I have is with the collision box: where is it exactly, and is it possible to somehow dodge the bullets ?

Reached the second boss so far.

Cheers, Magic Sam

I wouldn't recommend trying to dodge bullets. Instead, use the special attack on the right shoulder button when lots of enemy bullets are near you. The more enemy bullets near you, the more bullets you fire and the bigger your bullets become. Bigger bullets also means they do more damage and can pierce other bullets and enemies.

Honestly, the bullets should be easier to dodge and the game as whole shouldn't be as hard as it is. One day I'll use the experience I've gained and redo this...

Back