AOL
dreamcast.
FACEBOOK
dreamcast.
YOUTUBE
dreamcast.
Cool! Diagonal bouncing blue balls!

Oof... quite hard after a while!

tips: ABXY - Shoot in that direction, press 2 buttons to shoot diagonally.

To kill the first boss, just fly around it in circles, and keep on firing.

Thanks for trying it!

I forgot to mention a few things:

The EX attack (R button) can be used as a counterattack. Release it when surrounded by enemy fire.

The more bullets that surround your guy will increase the number and the size of the bullets you release.

Larger bullets have a piercing ability and are very effective against those bosses with loads of health.

Very cool game!

It doesn't save progress though.

I played through the first level, got the second one in the menu, left the game, wanted to play it again today and can only choose the first level again.

Did I do something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way to save yet as this is only short demo. There are only 5 stages so hopefully no one will mind too much :D

There's no way to save yet as this is only short demo. There are only 5 stages so hopefully no one will mind too much :D
peter.parker.uncle.ben.jpg

With a great game comes great responsibility.

ah.. the fine art of gentle persuasion... we can use... other methods... if the continue and level 6 are still missing after the holidays. ;)

I'm glad you all like it. There will be more to come soonish :D

I still have to beat level 5 boss...  :angry:

You should add a delay of 1 or 2 seconds between the last text dialog and the boss "activation", to have a little time to take distance, because when you enter the room you can also go too near to the boss and after the dialog is an instadeath

Meant to say, I did play this the other day up to the second level. Very good fun, very pretty and actually I find it more playable than I ever did its inspiration. Could be something really special with a little work.

Here are some hints:

Just before you talk to the boss, powecharge your EX attack to 50 with R, then run to talk and start the battle. This will have some red balls on screen that do initial damage.

Then, run around shooting and evade. powercharge, but not to the max, just before the boss bullets hit you, release. With some luck, your attack will destroy these projectiles.

Relocate to a save corner of the screen, repeat.

I almost beat the lvl 5 boss, only one health bar was still intact  :angry: sooo close !

Here are some hints:

Just before you talk to the boss, powecharge your EX attack to 50 with R, then run to talk and start the battle. This will have some red balls on screen that do initial damage.

Then, run around shooting and evade. powercharge, but not to the max, just before the boss bullets hit you, release. With some luck, your attack will destroy these projectiles.

This is cheating for me... a game should not be designed to be won in such a manner... this reminds to me the last boss of "Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption", you were able to cast some destructive spells at him before entering the room, and then after some step forward the final sequence was like "I WILL KILL YOU !!! HAHAHA" *his body falling down dead* ... final cinematic...

Here are some hints:

This is cheating for me... a game should not be designed to be won in such a manner... this reminds to me the last boss of "Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption", you were able to cast some destructive spells at him before entering the room, and then after some step forward the final sequence was like "I WILL KILL YOU !!! HAHAHA" *his body falling down dead* ... final cinematic...
Thanks for the tip, I am not too fond of big boss battles and always choose other ways if possible (like nuking or persuading the master in Fallout 1 :D )

"Vampire: Redemption" is already on my list anyway.

like nuking or persuading the master in Fallout 1 :D
OT: It was actually possible ?! O_O I tried and failed with a super intelligent and charismatic guy whose only way to fight was buying all the things and TONS of ammo at the lowest price and use a LOT of drugs... after he killed all my poor companions I had to abuse of everything chemical in my bag to beat him... and so I tought "well, they did a good job with the use of characteristic, but failed to make them all useful at the final boss"... now I have to replay it.. damn...

EDIT: and while I'm OT, I'll give another hint about the masquerade, the companions AI suck bad, I mean VERY BAD, order them to stop at the beginning of every level and proceed/fight just with your main character, and yeah put on him ALL the experience ponts, don't share them... you will know why... you will know

Back