Giana's Return with Dreamcast link

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
I wasn't really sure if people noticed on the gp/dc link page (here) but it says:
"The first game which will support the Dreamcast / GP32 link cable is Giana's Return which is an unofficial sequel of the classic Giana Sisters game."

donjj mentioned this in the "Dreamcast and GP32??? YES!!" thread, but no1 really discussed it so I thought id open the discussion.

So how you people think that the link will be apply to the game. Just to unlock goodies or what?

hey.. I dig the GP32, and the DC, both by themselves.. and I am all for the ability to link one up to the other.. but why is everyone going nuts over this, is there something I am missing? Has there ever been a "link up" game that's been particularly cool for some reason?

Someone was saying you could transfer files from one machine to the other, but is that any more of an advantage than just using a PC link? The best way to go seems just to be a flash card reader anyway (it's so cheap + fast, plus don't have to deal with interface stuff)

BTW DC is a good time, check out Rez!

I picked up a second dreamcast for my friend for $30. Great investment. Games are super-cheap, and just goddamn fun.

Most places I see them, they are $30. I love all the stupid periphels for it, like the maracas and the fishing controller.

had my DC since day 1 on 9/9/99! It's STILL getting a lot of use and I love it more than any other system I have. Including the new ones. It's really just a solid, fun system.

What so good about the dc? I was thinkin about gettin one but i cant really justify it. Its seems *really* fiddley to play emus. Are there some amazing games or sumthin. I know crazy taxi is cool but what else? are there any ninja style action games? :huh:

What so good about the dc? I was thinkin about gettin one but i cant really justify it. Its seems *really* fiddley to play emus. Are there some amazing games or sumthin. I know crazy taxi is cool but what else? are there any ninja style action games? :huh:
Emus are quite fiddly to play, just ask Rod Hull!

Sorry, DC has more great games than any of the current consoles are far as I'm concerned but I can't be bothered to list them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Emus are quite fiddly to play, just ask Rod Hull!

Sorry, DC has more great games than any of the current consoles are far as I'm concerned but I can't be bothered to list them...
<_< heh heh... emulators then

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is considered spam, but with all the people asking where to get a dreamcast and with me selling mine to pay for my gp32, I can't really see any better reason to post this anywhere: Phocks' Dreamcast eBay Auction (Closes Dec. 2, 2003)
Comes with the console itself, pc link cable, power/av cords, 5 controllers, 2 controller extensions, 4 sega vmus, 1 megavmu, 4 tremorpaks, 25 official games (30 discs total), and 20 instruction books. Sorry if this post angers the mods, but I truely do think it'll be helpful to everyone ^.^

Back