Giana's Return Is Out

Senor Quack said:
Been trying out the beta a bit under Open2X on my GP2X.. Very very nice and impressive. Too bad I can't hear any music. That's a shame because AM-FM makes good music, I like his chiptunes :)

They changed from OGG to XM in the latest release. (At least that's what I'm think). In release 3 the sound with Open2x was OK. Unfortunately the Giana's Return team is quite restrictive with download links except their own. So I can't link you to my beta 3 copy....

Last edited by a moderator:
fettouhi said:
Can anybody get past level 48? I have no idea how to get past the 3 platforms with the bugs. All the jumps are one pixel jumps.

Regards

André

the solution is just a matter of tactics :) i'll try to get the video to you which our beta tester recorded for you. unfortunatly i can not attach any files here... so check your mailbox in the next days.

wow, excellent work!
Giana sisters was my C64 favourite, i played it many times via emulators too, and your game is amazing, thank you!
btw, any release for Linux, and/or source code for download?

glezmen said:
wow, excellent work!
Giana sisters was my C64 favourite, i played it many times via emulators too, and your game is amazing, thank you!

We do have Linux builds but they are not released yet. I hardly believe we will release the source code, so there is a 100% no on that :)

Kojote said:
glezmen said:
wow, excellent work!

We do have Linux builds but they are not released yet. I hardly believe we will release the source code, so there is a 100% no on that :)

when the linux binaries are available for download, please don't forget to mention it here :)

Back