GP2X Ghostbusters On Gp2x

Gadget posted on Sep 10 2006 at 10:42 PM said:
OK, got all the graphics and sound etc. Working on the game logic at the moment. It's probably going to be a couple of weeks before any kind of release. It will look sweet on the GP2X. Following some of the MultiMedia Fusion stuff is a nightmare. It should be called MultiMedia Con-Fusion...

It's just the typical type of game the GP2X was made for, it should look great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is a nice approach. I am looking forward to see a release... Multimedia Fusion really is crap. Good that the developer is a nice guy.

Just a quick post to update progress.

I have done:-

Splash & Credits
Title Screen
Main Menu
Purchase Car
Purchase Equipment
Ghostbusters leaving GHQ cutscene
Driving Mode
And just got the main map screen started.

Got the buildings on the map showing damaged / undamaged and got the cursor moving up and down the roads correctly.

Still to do:-
Ghosts on main map, PK timer, lock and key, red flashy building (and purple one), catch the ghosts bit, cut scene 1 (end) cut scene 2 (end) , game over screens (3), marshmallow man bit, closing the gates, and the final credits cut scene. Phew... Getting there!

In fairness there isn't a massive amount left to do, just the remaining core code for the map. Cut scenes are taking like an hour each max. I might have a release this weekend.

Oh, and if anyone has any nice scrolling text code, that will save me a bunch of work!!

Gadget posted on Sep 15 2006 at 08:48 PM said:
Just a quick post to update progress.

I have done:-

Splash & Credits
Title Screen
Main Menu
Purchase Car
Purchase Equipment
Ghostbusters leaving GHQ cutscene
Driving Mode
And just got the main map screen started.

Got the buildings on the map showing damaged / undamaged and got the cursor moving up and down the roads correctly.

Still to do:-
Ghosts on main map, PK timer, lock and key, red flashy building (and purple one), catch the ghosts bit, cut scene 1 (end) cut scene 2 (end) , game over screens (3), marshmallow man bit, closing the gates, and the final credits cut scene. Phew... Getting there!

In fairness there isn't a massive amount left to do, just the remaining core code for the map. Cut scenes are taking like an hour each max. I might have a release this weekend.

Oh, and if anyone has any nice scrolling text code, that will save me a bunch of work!!

Damn! that was fast.

Will have to free up some room on the old memory card I think :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back