GP32 Getting Started With Sdk

dieu666

Still Fresh
Hi
I don't have a very good C/C++ knowledge but I think I have enough to start using sdk (at least, simple one), but I don't know which one to use (for beginner) nor how to instal/configure it, do you have any link to a good and simple sdk?
I'm using Devcpp IDE and i'm not sure that make things as easy as with Borland or MSVisualC++ so, anyone know how to install an SDK on it?

thanks

ah sorry i wasn't very precise I meant a sdk for MS windows, or do you think I don't need to train on any windows sdk and it is possible to go directly for Mrmirko sdk?

dieu666 posted on Jul 16 2004 at 08:23 AM said:
ah sorry i wasn't very precise I meant a sdk for MS windows, or do you think I don't need to train on any windows sdk and it is possible to go directly for Mrmirko sdk?
What do you mean by a Windows SDK.

Mirko's SDK does not run on windows. It runs on the gp32. You can use Windows to compile it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant to make application for windows, but I've found what I wanted, and I also installed Mrmirko's SDK to program for gp32 too (if I find it too hard I'll first concentrate on windows apllication).

Back