GP32 Getting Started Developing For The Gp32 Blu

sirvenue

Still Fresh
Hello everyone,

I've been googling around but all the needed information seems to be scattered all over the web. I'm not even sure if what I want to do does work at all.

I'm on Ubuntu/Linux and want to get started developing for the GP32 BLU. This is an older device. Where can I find information and an SDK for this purpose? Also if sb knows about a small tutorial to get me started, that would be perfect.

If there is no SDK, what would be the correct approach to start developing for my specific device?

I want to develop a simple game in C/C++.

Many thanks in advance!

sirvenue said:
Hello everyone,

I've been googling around but all the needed information seems to be scattered all over the web. I'm not even sure if what I want to do does work at all.

I'm on Ubuntu/Linux and want to get started developing for the GP32 BLU. This is an older device. Where can I find information and an SDK for this purpose? Also if sb knows about a small tutorial to get me started, that would be perfect.

If there is no SDK, what would be the correct approach to start developing for my specific device?

I want to develop a simple game in C/C++.

Many thanks in advance!

There was an official SDK, but most people used Mr Mirko's replacement - there are a load of examples included, and some more information on this page:

http://www.mirkoroller.mynetcologne.de/gp32/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back