Can I get a discount?

Allen D.S

Still Fresh
I asked a refund for my Pandora after not getting it since 2009/10 now I'm not getting a refund anymore or so I feel so I want to upgrade to a 1Ghz Pandora old case new ribbon but I don't have my Pandora to send I didn't get it so how do I upgrade? I also paid a lot for my classic and feel since it probably wasn't made yet the upgrade should cost less and call off the refund.

The person who is currently handling the Pandora Upgrades is a completely different person and I doubt you can get much of a discount through him.

EvilDragon would be better off explaining more =)

I think it might be possible to get a 1GHz pandora for production (i.e. no profit) price if you never received either a pandora or a refund.

Craig is unlikely to contribute anything to such a transaction, so it depends entirely on EvilDragon's generosity.

Best use the contact-us page on ED's Dragonbox shop to get a definitive answer.

If you didn't receive your refund, you should still be in Craigs queue and should receive the email with different possibilities soon as well.

If you didn't receive your refund, you should still be in Craigs queue and should receive the email with different possibilities soon as well.
Yes I've heard that being in the Open Pandora Ltd queue is a problem for people who have upgraded to a new Pandora. I forget which one my receipt says I'm part of, would that matter if I was to get one from Germany? I've been looking at the Pandoras on my ebay watchlist and was thinking of buying one which would be cheaper if I get a refund but I don't know if I'll get a refund for sure meaning just buying from you would solve everything but if the extra money from the new Pandora is just to fund the refunds then not giving a refund would make it cheaper right? I don't think I'm in a queue anymore I was told my order was cancelled.

If you haven't been refunded it's possible to get back to queue, and from queue you can upgrade to 1GHz for production costs.

Has anyone not received a 1Ghz Pandora yet? I haven't seen anyone post that they got their refund and I've seen a lot of people claiming not to have received their Classic Pandora for many years which worries me about getting an upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few upgrades from last year who are still waiting to get their Pandora, but we're slowly moving forward.

All new upgrades are handled and shipped directly from me, so there's no waiting time nor risk involved.

If you upgrade, you will directly get a Pandora.

You won't be refunded then anymore and it is one Pandora less on Craigs list.

There are some people who have not recieved a GHz unit, but that is a whole other story.

Just upgrade on dragonbox.de if you like.

There are a few upgrades from last year who are still waiting to get their Pandora, but we're slowly moving forward.

All new upgrades are handled and shipped directly from me, so there's no waiting time nor risk involved.
So are you saying there is no one waiting on your queue and these are from Craig's? Do you have old consoles in stock to upgrade or do you start from a new? Cause I would like a classic matte black for my 4:3 gaming.

There are some people who have not recieved a GHz unit, but that is a whole other story.

I could use my receipt as a reference even though I was told my order has been cancelled I'm waiting for an email from OpenPandora Ltd which turns out that's where my purchase was from but I'd like to switch if it means I can finally get a Pandora!

So are you saying there is no one waiting on your queue and these are from Craig's? Do you have old consoles in stock to upgrade or do you start from a new? Cause I would like a classic matte black for my 4:3 gaming.
My queue is clear, yes, only Craig's customers left. I've got black cases as well and could put your unit in a black case, but beware that it isn't as robust and will develop cracks over time.

I could use my receipt as a reference even though I was told my order has been cancelled I'm waiting for an email from OpenPandora Ltd which turns out that's where my purchase was from but I'd like to switch if it means I can finally get a Pandora!
Well, I can assure you that you can get a 1GHz unit for 270 EUR (without VAT) shipping right away. All you need to do is get a voucher from OpenPandora Ltd.

They should be pretty fast doing that though. In worst case, if you don't get a reply, let me know.

Back