Get Laid With Psp...(never Get Laid With A Gp2x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozmo

Still Fresh
:D i never hit any till i found the exploratation of the sony psp. i got beatin up constantly over the years due to the lack of systematry i had obtained with the gp2x. i got laid. thank you sony.

Quite an accomplishment to get any from a PSP, cause it's not like you can slip something in it's drink or peek at it through binoculars.

Also several people have asked me what the GP2X was and how much it was and were very impressed with all the things it could do. One woman was right impressed with the Payback video (Not the rolling demo), and said she was thinking about a PSP until then, and now she's thinking of getting a 2X.

And if a woman did degrade herself over any handheld system, she's either a cheap slut, a drug user or just desperate. I woulnd't be too proud if I were him.

He probably knocked her over with a PSP. And then... you know, whatever is done to women in order to have "Sex" with them.

This thread is an excellent resource for those who want to get laid but can't! I don't know what your on about Gandalfjip

in all honestly girls find my psp a look cooler than my gp2x just because of it's appeal. however, the like my gp2x better because it has the complete season of happy tree friends

The only reason my GP2X doesn't get me laid is because my girlfriend is too busy playing Impossible Mission on it all the time, lol .. when I turn the GP2X off (or its batteries are 'flat'), its all good lovin', though ..

hahaha another one for the lol files...
now there is finally another solution than chloroform for geeks who need to get some...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back