German Anyone?


It just says it comes on a 16Mb SMC. It doesn't say if it comes with Box/manual.

But I could ask the seller if you wish :)
 
Es handelt sich hierbei um ein orig. Spiel auf 16MB SMC Karte (ohne Altersbschränkung), Abbildung ähnlich.

Die Versandkosten für eine versicherte Sendung (Deutschland) + 3,90 Euro (Hermes) - Versandkosten ins europäische Ausland (Zone 1) = 6 Euro. Zahlungsweise: Vorkasse durch Banküberweisung oder PAYPAL (Paypal + 3,5% Gebühren für Zahlungen aus dem Inland, +4,1% aus dem Ausland).

This is the original game on a 16mb smc card. (without age restrictions).

The shipping with insurance (in germany) + 3,90euro (hermes)
Shipping eu wide (zone 1) = 6euro.
Payment bank transfer or paypal (Paypal +3,5% for payments from germany and + 4,1% from abroad.
 
It says it comes on a 16MB SMC. And since the article is declared as "New" i guess it´ll be delivered in a sealed box with all manuals etc.

EDIT: YAY! Triplepost!
 
Slipdeath posted on Aug 27 2005 at 08:05 PM said:
Can someone please tell me what this says:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Little-Wizard-neu-fu...1QQcmdZViewItem
does it say it comes with original box and manual, or is it downloaded?
​


Well, the words are too small for me to read! But it just says that it comes on a card, without any age restrictions, and the pic is just for illustration purposes. So I wouldn't think so!!!!

But the real reason I posted was to show off to Quiest and all the other Deutsches that my German is getting better!!! As it should be, 8 hours a day on stage gabbing away in this horrible language! You know, if Germany won the war I would have German as my mother tongue. So why the heck didn't we make all Germans speak English when we won?

Have I offended enough people yet?

Btw, just downloaded firefox, nice so far. It seems quicker...?



EDIT. Blimey, you Germans are fast!!! There was nowt when I started! Fast to type, fast to the Sunloungers...(I think I've just gone to far, but it's been a bad day! 222 for 4, could it be?)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Horscht posted on Aug 27 2005 at 12:14 PM said:
It just says it comes on a 16Mb SMC. It doesn't say if it comes with Box/manual.

But I could ask the seller if you wish :)
​
Would you please?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Better late than never. Just got a reply today (1 day after the action ended):

Hallo,

es handelt sich um das orig. Spiel mit Label, jedoch ohne Anleitung/Verpackung.

translation:

Hello,

this is the original game with lable, but without manual/box.




so it was the SMC version, but box/manual were not included.
 
Back
Top