Cant Register My Gp32 At New Site!

Toftman

Still Fresh
Wondering if anyone has had a similar problem.

Desperately want to purchase a couple of games but when I try to register my GP32 with the site, using the registeration wizard downloaded from site, nothing happens.

I run the PC-Link program then the Wizard.
I type my User and Password and a box appears (Korean) so I press ok and it does something (a black bar moves at the bottom of the wizard). Then another box appears (Korean) I press ok then nothing else happens. It still says 'waiting' on the PC link.

Anyone know what I could try next? Its a BLU 166 (gbax) by the way.

thanks in advance, sorry if this is a stupid question but I cant think of what else to try.

at

Wondering if anyone has had a similar problem.

Desperately want to purchase a couple of games but when I try to register my GP32 with the site, using the registeration wizard downloaded from site, nothing happens.

I run the PC-Link program then the Wizard.
I type my User and Password and a box appears (Korean) so I press ok and it does something (a black bar moves at the bottom of the wizard). Then another box appears (Korean) I press ok then nothing else happens. It still says 'waiting' on the PC link.

Anyone know what I could try next? Its a BLU 166 (gbax) by the way.

thanks in advance, sorry if this is a stupid question but I cant think of what else to try.

at

there are two wizards one korean one english, the engihs one works!

it's under support page i think, the korean appears if you are not registered and try to buy.

use the english one.
Aiken

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks thats fixed that. Only problem now is getting it to download more than 1.03MB. Guess I'll just have to keep trying.

at

I have a flu unt on it's way will I be able to register it so that I can get free launcher to work or will I have to do somthing else. I remember some one posting somthing a few weeks ago which would let you encrypt your own free launcher has anyone tried this and does it work alright? I just need to get things going enough that I can flash to pac rom or the euro firmware.

I have a flu unt on it's way will I be able to register it so that I can get free launcher to work or will I have to do somthing else. I remember some one posting somthing a few weeks ago which would let you encrypt your own free launcher has anyone tried this and does it work alright? I just need to get things going enough that I can flash to pac rom or the euro firmware.

take a look at emule network, there is a cracked freelauncher version.

i dont support piracy, but i think freelauncher is an i must need ;)

Aiken

Thanks thats fixed that. Only problem now is getting it to download more than 1.03MB. Guess I'll just have to keep trying.

at

I also have the same problem. I bought "her knight" (10.7 mb) but i only get to download 3.27mb and it won't install. Did you get to download the compl gp32_console ete file?

Back