GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

I just bought a gba kb1 just to pass the time untill I get my precious..........oh my precious.

I just bought a gba kb1 just to pass the time untill I get my precious..........oh my precious.
Do you have a pandora? You would love that too I reckon.when I get my 1ghz unit im gonna have alot of fun.The gcw is sweet for its price range though I have to say.I may end up recieving a 1ghz pandy and a gcw S.E in the same month.Thats my gaming gadget quota full for a long time.Though those portable projectors that linux swat and trashymg bought are making me think.Damn you trashy and swat.

Im drooling over the prospect of my platinum 1ghz model with superzaxxonfinal/android and lots of software/miggy emus that are now available.

So GCW... *poke* *prod* any word on the second round? Also, how did the additional 50 go? :)

We still have 25 to sell for second round of 50 but so is life had about 10 refund request and those are refunded and I understand them being antsy hell I'm antsy can't wait to ship them but also don't want to release till all bugs are worked out and OS and issues are worked out.

As for release date with OS issues and such and getting some source code from factory and part vendors for components inside the Zero to hand over newest drivers and command lines/switches... We are looking mid to late August maybe first to mid September.

I will make drawing tonight for the final 4 sorry I forgot about it thanks for reminding me. We just got newest shipment of prototypes in so all six winners should be getting them in about 5 to 10 days depending on shipping times etc.

On great note check out sneak peek we have pics to compare GCW Zero to other consoles thanks to dev team for taking pics on their consoles collections with the GCW-Zero....

http://game-consoles...com/?page_id=15

Added two more pics to the total four new pics of console one at an angle thanks to one of our developers for that pic all together 3 developers took these wonderful pics for us....

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I won a prototype I would review it to bits and treasure it forever.

Two of four winners awaiting screen names on others cruelcynic and raygan

^^^^^Cool. im still interested in re-selling gcw zeros when you get production up and running. i messaged you before. Im currently setting up a website etc.

Great comparison pictures on the site! No caanoos compared though? I would love to see that.

The case is looking quite great!

GCW - Could you add a link to your site in your sig? It would be easier to jump there via that than search through all the posts

[EDIT] It's come on leaps and bounds BTW - love the size comparison photos. The machine itself looks pretty neat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back