GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

hehe, I was just joking... anyway gcw got three more years to do better than OP...

^ I honestly doubt it'll even get anywhere near the Pandas success.

Never say never, Pandas don't seem to be that successful either. http://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/panda-birth-rate.htm

ba-dum-tss.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know GCW Zero will be duplicated in one fashion or another but they won't have a dev team cranking out new stuff and updates on a regular basis or the quality we will have with the Zero.

Yes I was gone on vacation with the family today was nice to take break and just enjoy the family and wife ;)

Look at sneak peek pic of the four consoles for winners on second drawing when all 50 sell out the drawing will commence to be fair. by wednesday the first winner Zero's will be shipped.

While I did get it to work, would it be possible to use a non-java based client for the chat?

/joke nope, he's too occupied running :D

That said some news on the 50 more spots? are they soon sold out?

^^^^^hes about all right he messaged me yesterday.Stuffs happening behind the scenes by the sounds of it.

Working alot of hours day job and nights on GCW things working on moving progress on Zero couple hick ups on OS but sorting it all out. Also working on getting forum on website etc

Back