Gc2006 Germany - Gp2x Booth First Picture Pack

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
As promised, I uploaded a first picture pack of the gp2x booth at the Games Convention 2006 in Leipzig, created by GPH and me (well, mostly me, as GPH just paid for rental ;))

The pictures have been taken by morrighan and myself.

Download: GC2006 Picture Pack 1

Nice setup and pictures. As a sidenote, I hope someone has taken pictures and/or gotten info from the Gamepark booth : /

They didn't have a booth, just an area at the business centre (which is only meant for business contacts)

cool, just looked through them all. Seems like there was a lot of interest!

Was the interest coming from people that were primarily German, or from all over? Im curious as over here at E3 there are literally people from all over the word....Is this convention as popular, or more localized?

this convention is now bigger than e³. it ...replaces the e³ somehow. e³ is dead. so yea there are people (journalists) from all over the world.

Hey why only 1 picture of payback??? Please EvilDragon add in pack 2 more picture of full version payback!

XaMMaX90 posted on Aug 29 2006 at 09:16 AM said:
Hey why only 1 picture of payback??? Please EvilDragon add in pack 2 more picture of full version payback!

Because I'll record some footage of Payback running soon ;)

Last edited:
oh man, those are some hot girls in that picture set .. i wanna know 'em if they gettin' their gp2x's AWWWN, y'know what i'm sayiiin' ... :)

EvilDragon posted on Aug 29 2006 at 07:49 AM said:
XaMMaX90 posted on Aug 29 2006 at 09:16 AM said:

Because I'll record some footage of Payback running soon ;)
I agree, more payback!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
BenScar posted on Aug 29 2006 at 11:00 AM said:
Great pictures, looks like a lot of interest.
Nicely laid out stand too.

(There were...g, g, girls there as well... :) )
just what I was thinking,nice girls :D

And yeah, the pictures are great too :p

EvilDragon posted on Aug 28 2006 at 10:45 PM said:
As promised, I uploaded a first picture pack of the gp2x booth at the Games Convention 2006 in Leipzig, created by GPH and me (well, mostly me, as GPH just paid for rental ;))

The pictures have been taken by morrighan and myself.

Download: GC2006 Picture Pack 1

Cool.

So what was the general response to it?

Was it like "awesome I am going to get one of these" or more like "this thing sucks I will stick with the DS and PSP" ?

DaveC posted on Aug 29 2006 at 07:22 PM said:
So what was the general response to it?
Was it like "awesome I am going to get one of these" or more like "this thing sucks I will stick with the DS and PSP" ?

Mostly the first :)

Last edited:
Back