[GBC] Mary Kate And Ashley: Get A Clue!

Sadako

Website
Visit site
Thank you for taking time to read my review on the shit game that is...
Mary-Kate and Ashley: Get A Clue!
The actual SLOGAN of this game is...
Mary-Kate and Ashley solve something or other by dinner time!
Which is surprising since Mary-Kate and Ashley do not eat.

I think the hint is in the title, Mary-Kate and Ashley, and the developers, need to Get A Clue! on how to actually make a game worth playing for several minutes.

Graphics:
These graphics are offensive. At the beginning you are treated to a lovely picture
of pixel Mary-Kate and Ashley! Wooh! They are so attractive. NOT. The graphics are terrible, the sprites used on Mary-Kate and Ashley are dreadful, they are techinically the same, but I wonder why they both wear green and blue bikini's. The only difference are the bikini colour and the hair length. But at least they got the dreadful look of Mary Kate and Ashley from real life into this game.

Music:
Oh my god, this is almost as bad the graphics, 5 seconds of song looped through each level, just like a little Dun dun dun, dun dun, dun DUN! every 5 seconds, how crap! Also, they actually have some voice-overs that are supposed to be Mary-Kate and Ashley, but sound more like Stephen Hawking being molested.

Gameplay:
This is utter shite too, you just jump around each level collecting clues. The game starts off with Mary-Kate.. or Ashley, I don't know, going to the ballet to find someone is missing or something, and then they go on to solve the mystery! They EVEN HAVE A DOG. What a Scooby rip-off! By the way, if you don't move the sprites for a while, they ACTUALLY DO THEIR MAKE UP.
The ONLY fun I had with this was jumping Mary-Kate and Ashley of a high ledge and watching them die.

Overall:
If you want a shit game to laugh at, then look no further, it runs so-so on the GP32, but it is sorta like a virus, INFECTING your GP32 with crap. Only get if you want something bad.
My overall score is 2 out of 10.
1 point for watching them fall from high ledges, and another because I feel sorry for the developers for having to MAKE a game about these two sluts.
Thank you for reading, my dear fans...

It was a Gameboy Colour game! You don't see much from them falling, just WEEEE, HIT, then fall through the floor, still funny though, must hurt wearing nothing but a bikini.

Lol thank you!
I just wanted to sland on Mary-Kate and Ashley cause I don't like them.
Which you probably noticed.

Oh, by the way, the mods up in the heavens, please do not ban me for writing this review! I know I used some improper language, but it was used in context to my review,... So please, don't ban me! Just tell me to edit it if you want..
And the comment about them being sluts.. you all know it is true...

No, I'm sorry, this is totally unacceptable and I'm going to ban you right now.

:)

Seriously we don't ban people easily. You have to really really piss us off. Swearing isn't a big problem, especially with that big '18+' notice. Nor would anyone ban you for reviewing Link Gets Laid :)

The review was more of a rant, but I see your point. Not that I would go within 100 miles of one of those games anyway...

Agh! I thought you were going to ban me then!
So swearing is alright..phew. Thank you for that information, I will keep it in mind next time I review. And want do you mean it was a rant?!
My next review will be better..

Sadako posted on Mar 28 2005 at 04:26 PM said:
must hurt wearing nothing but a bikini.
I dunno, Rikku seems to pull it off well

Last edited by a moderator:
No, which is sincerly a blessing. As seeing them naked would be like watching the Cheeky Girls dancing around giggling in the nude. And Rikku wears other accesories other than JUST a bikini!

Wow, I didn't think it was possible, but Sadako has shown me the NEGATIVE side of sex with the Olsen Twins. Now I have seen everything.

Sadako posted on Mar 28 2005 at 10:30 PM said:
like watching the Cheeky Girls dancing around giggling in the nude.

I've always found the Cheeky girls quite titillating myself. Maybe it's the Transylvanian accents and hot pants.

Rico posted on Mar 29 2005 at 11:06 AM said:
Wow, I didn't think it was possible, but Sadako has shown me the NEGATIVE side of sex with the Olsen Twins. Now I have seen everything.
Ah, well, people have said that before, they just see me and then they say there is a NEGATIVE side to sex all the time. Hey, wait...

And the Tranny Twins are not sexy.

I never understod how people (guys) could find those 2 bit........... girls attractive. They look ugly as hell!

hum, twins... they got billions dollars, nice with make up, there must be worst fuck! :D

personally I won' t say no! :D

I didn't notice any swearing in your review. Am I missing something? :blink:

Honestly, I don't think saying "this game is crap" can be called swearing. ;)

Oh, and my eyes thank you for not using as many colours as last time.

I think that the swearing is when he calls them sluts :D

And I tried the game yesterday, the music are Amstrad style, it could be worst, but the grafics and all the rest are ugly! And when you do the death jump there is a strange effect, as if the GP would reboot!

Back