Gbax 2007 Deadline Passed

xnopasaranx said:
To celebrate this already awesome event, I will make my day even more awesome and get drunk! I will thus follow the examples of several board members who apparently are/were intoxicated aswell. I got this bottle of "Dornfelder" red wine for my 22nd and that has to go now!

I will report back when I am done.
well done

sam fisher said:
norm said:
i think il be testing all night - i love this game
Remember, if theres ever a poll about the entries. Vote for me! You have to. You are biased now. It's your job!

lol :D but i also tested sqdef for alex. so.... id have to give you half a vote each

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I am down to appproximately a 5th of htat bottle. I am probably goijng to bed now. I am pretty wasted.... There is quite a lto of people who can tkae more alcohol then me but i am glad one botlfle of wine is enodugh
hopefully those4 games are out by tomorrow morning. oh fuck

xnopasaranx said:
Okay, I am down to appproximately a 5th of htat bottle. I am probably goijng to bed now. I am pretty wasted.... There is quite a lto of people who can tkae more alcohol then me but i am glad one botlfle of wine is enodugh
:D nice typing lol

xnopasaranx said:

is angry pants back?

Oh be quiet, they aren't going to be posted up quicker with you whining for them. The world doesn't speed up for sam fisher. Get some sleep, and come back.

sam fisher said:
I can't sleep. I need GPE :( Usually when I whine the world speeds up. Everyone speeds up to get away from me more quickly :)
Interest way of scaring away the Player-Killers in Online Games. You are real man, Sam Fisher!

xnopasaranx said:
"Dornfelder" red wine ...

Good choice of wine :)

Let me post some screenshots, too :)

screenshot1.png

My Polarium clone UNICOLOR.

screenshot2.png

Floaters - the watereffect that makes it a little pixel'ish here looks way better in motion ;) so don`t judge too fast.

screenshot3.png

Blocked!

Back in the game with a slight headache! Those screenshots look really appetizing Quiest. Makes me wanna play the games real bad ;-) Well... everyone is still waiting for their fix. I would recommend getting drunk and then going to sleep, it's like time-travelling to the future!

xnopasaranx said:
I would recommend getting drunk and then going to sleep, it's like time-travelling to the future!

:lol:

Too bad I already have the headache... what would be the point now? ;)

Blocked is Fenix, UNICOLOR & Floaters is C++/SDL.
And damn, I noticed a bug in Floaters that makes the game no fun to play :(
I quoted out the counter that raises the enemy spawning for testing and forgot to enable it again. DAMN.

don't be too hard on yourself Quiest; I'm sure it's still excellent :D

I am so damn impressed by all the screenies that have been displayed; seems the community really stepped it up for this contest, can't wait for the releases!

excellent job to all the participants for making this one of the most successful gbax compo's ever!

Back