Gbax 2007 Deadline Passed

fusion_power said:
On screenshot looks like a Naruto Beat'em up for the PSP.
This brings me to the point, that the GP2X has no real own 1 vs. 1 Beat'em Up ^^""" (I don't mean the beats of Rage Style, I think on a Streetfighter or Tekken like game)

Is something like this in the contest for GP2X? Maybe 3D? ^^"""
goitfights from last year?

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone lack's beat'em up with gp2x then he comes to street and kicks ass. We are not wimps, you know!

nickspoon said:
block.png

Block! (Ignore the stuff in the background, I likes my windows translucent)
Sweet but my game is going to check your ball size.

Patience young biologist. We will get our precious homebrew games just in time! If we have waited for so long already, what difference will a few more hours do?

xnopasaranx said:
Patience young biologist. We will get our precious homebrew games just in time! If we have waited for so long already, what difference will a few more hours do?
alot of difference i need a homebrew fix or i may have to turn to scag instead

I've consumed quite a copious amount of alcohol while waiting for the downloads, and am quite willing to do whatever it takes for advance access to the entrys. And I'm talking real mucky stuff

P.S. Goity's entry is teh shiznit, but I only say this because I did graphics, whoop!

EDIT: WTF is Skag?

scag is a british word for heroin... hence the term scag bashing which refers to the beating up of heroin addicts...

now the comp deadline has past are authors not allowed to realese thier games?

EDIT: if not im happy to do some "testing" for anyone that "needs" it?

lol... you guys are terrible. but to be honest I would be up for some "testing" aswell ;-)

Back