Gamepark Newbie Looking For Help/mods

shinneri

Certified Guru
Website
www.gpnewbie.com
Hi,

Gamepark newbie has started providing news on GP2X (and GP32) releases on the front page. Currently, SiDCrAzY and I are handling this.

Which is why I'm making this thread. Anyone interested in helping out, post here or send me a PM. Selected people will make news posts and will additionally be global moderators on the new forum.

I'm probably looking for 2 or 3 more people. Thanks!

Have you thought about using the gp32x RSS feed rather than typing everything up yourselves?

You could always use the GP32X RSS feed to reduce the amount of releases you have to make newsposts for yourself, though. Anything that pops up on your site automatically is one less thing you have to do yourself.

Ravnos posted on Mar 11 2007 at 01:41 PM said:
You could always use the GP32X RSS feed to reduce the amount of releases you have to make newsposts for yourself, though. Anything that pops up on your site automatically is one less thing you have to do yourself.
Indeed. I'll think about it, but I do like keeping everything on my site.. so I don't know.

Shifty, you've been PMed. :) Still looking for people...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have PMed you back....By the way, I was checking out your site and it looks pretty good with alot of imformation on it and very proffesional.

shinneri posted on Mar 11 2007 at 12:46 PM said:
Hi at

Gamepark newbie has started providing news on GP2X (and GP32) releases on the front page. Currently, SiDCrAzY and I are handling this.

Which is why I'm making this thread. Anyone interested in helping out, post here or send me a PM. Selected people will make news posts and will additionally be global moderators on the new forum.

I'm probably looking for 2 or 3 more people. Thanks!

I think I am able to do this depending on how often I will have to post.

pool34 posted on Mar 11 2007 at 08:50 PM said:
Thanks for the interest. I'll keep you in mind, but I think I'm going to just see how well it works out with the help I have so far. If it turns out I need more help, I'll contact you. ;)

shinneri posted on Mar 12 2007 at 05:45 PM said:
pool34 posted on Mar 11 2007 at 08:50 PM said:
Thanks for the interest. I'll keep you in mind, but I think I'm going to just see how well it works out with the help I have so far. If it turns out I need more help, I'll contact you. ;)

Okay :)

Back